Winter 2024 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Season Finale of Solo Leveling was good shit. I like how it's animated. Excellent action sequences. And the voice actors are doing it well. Even making a Korean light novel into a Japanese language anime. No complaints.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I just binged unwanted undead adventurer. Very good show.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The season finale of Dangers of my Heart was a homerun as well. I really liked how this season worked out.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
While watching the season finale of Shangri-La Frontier, I saw a quick glimpse of something that doesn't look...

Shangri-La.png

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Supposedly a 2nd season of Shangri-la Frontier will be in October.

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I know I am in the minority here but I enjoyed shangri la.

The wrong way to use healing magic left me wanting for a second season big time. Good anime.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I liked Shangri-la as well. I've got no clue what to watch now that everything I've been watching is done.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just gotta jump into the new shit. I haven't watched any of it yet, though.

That said, the return of slime is good and Moonlight Fantasy is continuing. And with this season being complete and I've finished watching everything I was watching, I'll jump over to the spring 2024 thread.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I started watching Frieren and got around five episodes in. I love it! It reminds me of Finrod stumbling across early man in Beleriand.

The show makes me eyeballs leak but in a good way.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I started watching Frieren and got around five episodes in. I love it! It reminds me of Finrod stumbling across early man in Beleriand.

The show makes me eyeballs leak but in a good way.
To me, ep 9 is probably the best episode in the whole series and that's saying something. When you get to it you'll be in for a treat.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
To me, ep 9 is probably the best episode in the whole series and that's saying something. When you get to it you'll be in for a treat.
While i agree 9 is peak, every episode has something going for it. 26 is also pretty fucking tight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, 9 was a banger. So was 10. That OP and ED from S1 were just fucking amazing, too. Damned onion ninjas.