Wish (2023)

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
they dont even offer anyone a reason to go see this. is this a premise i need to pay 20 bucks a piece for?
Ridley scott is a pretentious douche that isn't the director he used to be for whatever reason I don't care enough to find out. I'll give him credit, he makes some really really pretty mediocre movies, looking at you prometheus. So when a relative wanted to go see napolean, I thought about it for 2 seconds before saying no.

If anyone asked me to go to a disney movie I'd probably spend the rest of the call making fun of them for being a pedo supporter. Fuck disney, fuck anyone who gives them any money at all. They are legitimately evil.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
“Wish,” however, had been supposed to have a more starry-eyed start. Disney Animation releases like “Frozen II” ($123.7 million over five days in 2019), “Ralph Breaks the Internet” ($84.6 million in 2018) and “Coco” ($71 million in 2017), have often owned Thanksgiving moviegoing.

But “Wish” wobbled, coming in with $31.7 million over five days and $19.5 million Friday through Sunday.

“Wish," at least, is faring better than Disney’s Thanksgiving release last year: 2022's “Strange World" bombed with a five-day $18.9 million opening. But hopes had been higher for “Wish,” co-written and co-directed by the “Frozen” team of Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee and featuring the voices of Ariana DeBose and Chris Pine. “Wish,” a fairy tale centered around a wished-upon star, is also a celebration of Disney, itself, timed to the studio’s 100th anniversary and rife with callbacks to Disney favorites.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

wish making the marvels look good
1702014285781.png