Witcher 4

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I started with Witcher 3, loved it so much that I went back, played Witcher 1 and Witcher 2, then read the books and then did 1, 2, and 3 in a row and NG+ W3 on Deathmarch. I have 1500hrs in W3 (I'd be ashamed if it wasn't such a good game).

I knew what the Netflix show was going to be and haven't watched it. I hope W4 isn't POC LGBTQIA+.

I alt tabbed out of a new play through of W3 to type this.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
I started with Witcher 3, loved it so much that I went back, played Witcher 1 and Witcher 2, then read the books and then did 1, 2, and 3 in a row and NG+ W3 on Deathmarch. I have 1500hrs in W3 (I'd be ashamed if it wasn't such a good game).

I knew what the Netflix show was going to be and haven't watched it. I hope W4 isn't POC LGBTQIA+.

I alt tabbed out of a new play through of W3 to type this.
I liked the TV show okay. But they did cast some coloreds in place of their origional race and some uggos instead of sexy womens

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why do you say GoG has financial problems? I thought game stores like that printed money?
Yeah, I don't know how it's possible to lose money with a store like that but that's what they said in an investor call at the end of last year.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I kinda figured GoG sells game at a loss or something. It's like, why does a store like that exist. Maybe CD Projekt didn't like Steam taking a cut from their sales so they're just like, "Let's just make our own store that doesn't make any $$$ because fuck these guys."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For some of these franchises you're better off waiting for time travel to be invented so you can go forward a couple decades and bring back the finished* games.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I’m not sure if I can go back to an extreme dialogue, billion question mark, open world game after Elden Ring.
You can and you will.
bloody17.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I kinda figured GoG sells game at a loss or something. It's like, why does a store like that exist. Maybe CD Projekt didn't like Steam taking a cut from their sales so they're just like, "Let's just make our own store that doesn't make any $$$ because fuck these guys."

Jesus. I knew there probably wasn't much money in patching up old DOS/Win XP games and selling them for $5 or $10 a pop, but they have been moving into newer games too, and I've been trying to buy games there too, just to diversify, but I hope they don't go under.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Saving this here for later;

Runs great on my 6080ti. It's a shame they decided to simultaneously release on the PS7 when the console can't really handle it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users