Witchfire (Early Access)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What exactly is an extraction shooter? First time I heard that term was with the forever Winter game. I don't know if I've ever played one.

Sorry for my ignorance but I just don't buy games as much as I used to.
They are normally a PVP game where you are thrown into a map with other people. You run around looking for money or gear, if you die you lose the stuff you looted. If you make it out, you profit.

This game is similar in that you'll go into a map (pve only) where the goal is find the portal out while killing stuff, finding chests, do events. Doing that will earn you temp perks while in the map and currency to use back at the base to lvl up, research gear/spells and upgrade it all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
They are normally a PVP game where you are thrown into a map with other people. You run around looking for money or gear, if you die you lose the stuff you looted. If you make it out, you profit.

This game is similar in that you'll go into a map (pve only) where the goal is find the portal out while killing stuff, finding chests, do events. Doing that will earn you temp perks while in the map and currency to use back at the base to lvl up, research gear/spells and upgrade it all.
Okay that's what I thought it might be, like that tarkov game or whatever. I just never played one. I just named people were calling this and extraction shooter, but there wasn't any PVP so that's where I was going to confused.

I think it's more of a looter shooter type deal like remnant or even destiny.

Thanks though.