Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anonymous_sl said:
lets do some meth
See? This is exactly the kind of bullshit that I'm talking about. Asshole offers me free meth and I don't even know who it is. PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GO SHOOT UP BROSKI.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
No, because real FOHers signed up back in 2002 on the old site and used a throwaway hotmail account that was eventually deleted by hotmail due to inactivity resulting in a situation 10 years later where we literally had to go back to hotmail and remake the account with the same username just so we could send ourselves the password reset. That's how real FOHers "forget"
Eh, i've used the same throwaway hotmail account since before 2002.

As for making an alt account to get my password fixed on this account, I thought about joining the rerolled chat on LoL or Dota2 and asking someone to get the word but then I fell short in the caring department.

See? This is exactly the kind of bullshit that I'm talking about. Asshole offers me free meth and I don't even know who it is. PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GO SHOOT UP BROSKI.
Smoke that shit, it's better than shooting up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I agree. Smoke it. Or do a steamroller. You heat a straight glass tube at one end until it's super-hot. Then you cut a line of meth. You snort it with the hot end down(obviously). It vaporizes as you snort it and you blow it out as smoke. It's a great party trick and you're sure to score at least one or two toothless BJ's with it.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I agree. Smoke it. Or do a steamroller. You heat a straight glass tube at one end until it's super-hot. Then you cut a line of meth. You snort it with the hot end down(obviously). It vaporizes as you snort it and you blow it out as smoke. It's a great party trick and you're sure to score at least one or two toothless BJ's with it.
200_s.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I ain't got time for no fair-weather junkies. You gotta' be ride or die with me, dawg.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's also called a hot-rail.

The other way to do it is to cut the rail on a glass table, and heat the rail from underneath with a blow torch, then you can just use a regular bill or straw to snort it. Same effect, snort powder, exhale smoke.