Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I find it reprehensible that we have 57 pages of an entire thread dedicated to the illness, death, and resurrection of one person, and that person can't even be bothered to give us a full report. You god damn well know Jesus gave a full report when he resurrected. Do you think you're better than Jesus?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find it reprehensible that we have 57 pages of an entire thread dedicated to the illness, death, and resurrection of one person, and that person can't even be bothered to give us a full report. You god damn well know Jesus gave a full report when he resurrected. Do you think you're better than Jesus?
In summation, Wizardhawk is a faggot.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Bleh, losing interest quickly now. It's obvious this would-be zombie is a charlatan, trolling for cheap, and obvious laughs. There's no glorious story behind his absence. Probably just a dude trying to pull the long con and couldn't quite pull it off at the end.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Bleh, losing interest quickly now. It's obvious this would-be zombie is a charlatan, trolling for cheap, and obvious laughs. There's no glorious story behind his absence. Probably just a dude trying to pull the long con and couldn't quite pull it off at the end.
Seriously, if he doesn't offer up the proof then he should be banned. I don't like people playing with my emotions.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You should probably talk to a therapist if your emotions are controlled by whether or not some guy on a message board can prove to you that he blew his computer up while cooking meth.

Would it make all you retards feel better if I said I was gone because I forgot my password and the answer to my secret question and it just recently allowed me to have a password reset via email instead of by answering the question I forgot?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Dude, Adebesi had a mourning avatar for weeks. Weeks. You can't just show up like that and call us emotional retards. Because we are. We are delicate flowers and we need closure; we need to know what happened in order to go back to our usual emotional state. You don't know what we've been through while you were gone. Oh and no, it's too late to make something up about your password.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
An elaboration of any sorts would be nice. I requested you be zombified, and some poor dude was asking everyweek "Op please
frown.png
" and you just come back with "sorry meth lol."

Not saying I care, in general, but I think some people were legitimately worried that you died.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Would it make all you retards feel better if I said I was gone because I forgot my password and the answer to my secret question and it just recently allowed me to have a password reset via email instead of by answering the question I forgot?
No cause if you asked with a different account I could have fixed it =\

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You have to find goblin cock (What was his name? Camerous?) and fight him to the death to make up for playing with our emotions, wizardhawk. And make sure to record it on video!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, because real FOHers signed up back in 2002 on the old site and used a throwaway hotmail account that was eventually deleted by hotmail due to inactivity resulting in a situation 10 years later where we literally had to go back to hotmail and remake the account with the same username just so we could send ourselves the password reset. That's how real FOHers "forget"

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I still remember having to go before Furor and ask for help when that happened to me.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Someone has to convince Camerous to participate in the Girls-who-broke-your-heart-thread again. Captain Ahab had nothing on him.