Wolfenstein the New Order

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else picked this up, playing this I am having and issue don't me a bug its I fear and old age bug, I am having issue completing it, thus cant advance the game anymore thus I am stuck its either old age and slower reflexes or I am doing something wrong this issue should be pretty easy.

So if anyone else is playing this please either say so or PM me please so can ask about this, and hopefully you can give me a pointer so can continue the game of what I am doing wrong, don't really want to stop playing game is addicting.

thanks
How mentally retarded are you? Real question. If you care to answer, a % would suffice.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Comparing almost any game to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory multiplayer isn't exactly fair.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tidbit - What Chapter you on? I'm just starting out, still on Chapter 1 so likely won't be able to help - but a brief idea of section likely would help whomever assists.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Mine went from instantly crashing before loading from steam, so I uninstalled old drivers and downloaded new ones. Now it loads through the bethesda and another company, very slowly mind you and then crashes. Joy.

Tidbit - What Chapter you on? I'm just starting out, still on Chapter 1 so likely won't be able to help - but a brief idea of section likely would help whomever assists.
I solved it , there are a few areas where if you don't break out by certain time you end up being stuck.
But thanks for trying to help man.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Gamespot review
I went froma possible purchase to a rental. Was watching a stream where a guy was playing it for 30 hours straight for some reason. He said, and I trusted him when I saw it, that it was definitely worth a play through or two and was fun, but most definitely not worth 60 bucks. Sale time or maybe redbox will have it.

I went froma possible purchase to a rental. Was watching a stream where a guy was playing it for 30 hours straight for some reason. He said, and I trusted him when I saw it, that it was definitely worth a play through or two and was fun, but most definitely not worth 60 bucks. Sale time or maybe redbox will have it.
There is always gamefly too.

BTW to anyone getting the PS4 version you will be looking at about a 5 gig patch.

UT do you have PS4 or XBOXone?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sound seems really weird for me, no matter what settings I try. People talking right next to me sound very distant, only the music is a constant level..

Replay value seems to be a bit iffy with all these non-skippable cutscenes, too.

Column_sl

shitlord
The game is over 30 hours??? or the guy was just playing it multiple times in a 30 hour block??

Cause that is pretty impressive for a FPS single player in todays market. They are usually pretty short.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The game is over 30 hours??? or the guy was just playing it multiple times in a 30 hour block??

Cause that is pretty impressive for a FPS single player in todays market. They are usually pretty short.
It's about 12 hours in length and roughly 25 if you go back and play it again and collect everything to see the alternate ending. But the guy was on a 30 hour marathon and I guess he was playing on the highest difficulty and kept dying over and over. I guess one spot he died 50 times in an area that accounts for about 2 minutes of actual content.

It doesn't have the content to warrant a purchase.

Tidbit: I would probably play it on my PS4.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was going to redbox this too but it doesn't look like they are going to have it for the 360
frown.png

Gator

Molten Core Raider
It's about 12 hours in length and roughly 25 if you go back and play it again and collect everything to see the alternate ending. But the guy was on a 30 hour marathon and I guess he was playing on the highest difficulty and kept dying over and over. I guess one spot he died 50 times in an area that accounts for about 2 minutes of actual content.

It doesn't have the content to warrant a purchase.

Tidbit: I would probably play it on my PS4.
Hey UT, was it Dutchbd or something like that? I was watching his stream yesterday at about the 24hour mark on the ps4. He was playing on hardest setting and looked like he was losing his mind due to no sleep. Someone asked him in chat if it was a buy and he said save the money and rent it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey UT, was it Dutchbd or something like that? I was watching his stream yesterday at about the 24hour mark on the ps4. He was playing on hardest setting and looked like he was losing his mind due to no sleep. Someone asked him in chat if it was a buy and he said save the money and rent it.
Ha! Yeah that was the guy. When I tuned in he was dying constantly. Like every 6 steps. He had about 667 viewers though.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
, for a shooter the story aint bad what little there is as well.
The story is god awful. It's Walking Dead levels of stupid.

The stealth parts are eye rolling bad as well, it's bad enough the whole stealth genre still has barely evolved from Thief in 1999, but Wolfenstein takes us all the way back to that time.
Guards don't see you at 15 meters if you're in plain sight. Guards don't react to corpses in their line of sight. They walk their patrol pattern and do nothing else. And even if they get you, you get locked into this comical dps exchange, which you will always, spoiler!, win.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's not that bad. Not worth 60bucks without multiplayer. 60 would be okay if it was with a pass for 2-3 DLCs later.

Being a sci-fi dork, the only part of the story that bugged me was the no-delay radio communications from you on the moon to the earth. I know it's stupid, but that shit is just lazy.

I replied this on page before.

I am enjoying it so far, its 10 hour game if rush thru it, if do all the side things and unlocks and try higher difficulties then you can squeeze into 20 hour+ game to 25+ on replays.

That being sad they should have added another 2-3 areas to at least bring it up to 15-20 hour a game , game is gorgeous and the Gore is so over the top, for a shooter the story aint bad what little there is as well.

Mutiplayer would made this gold also.

I am hoping cause the game was light on content just 10 hours if you rush and just do basics play on 1 difficulty etc that they will have some DLC's for it.

So far my decision to get it on PS4 have not regreted over pc being to play on 70 inch and sit on the couch just cant be beat with surround sound going.
The only 2 things miss over the ps4 version is for shooters I have always preferred mouse keyboard controls to be more accurate, 2nd thing is its gorgeous on ps4, cant even imagine what it would be on my ultra desktop or ultra laptop.

I am in the DOOM beta question is when how farr away is that date?