Women's fashion

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Forget the thong, boy shorts are what really drive me wild.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I feel that I am in some small way being slighted with this thread. I'm not though...that was just my tiny ego screaming for attention.

Women's fashion? Yeah...good stuff. Sara Blakely's company is worth a BILLION fucking dollars. Buh Buh Buh Illion. She started it with $5k of borrowed money. Her company makes really tight pantyhose for fat asses. Billion. BILLION. She makes tight tights...a BILLION is what her company is worth. She makes pantyhose. Billion. I shake my head in disbelief.

Look at this. $800 for $20 in leather and production costs. Choo himself is worth a metric fuck ton of money.

rrr_img_90841.jpg

These shoes have pulled in a quarter billion dollars all by themselves:

rrr_img_90842.jpg

So yeah..major bucks to be made in women's fashion. Here and there, at least.

Pleated skirt. (CIA codeword).

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There are no women on the internet. What are you guys on about?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fuck women and their obsession with expensive shoes. Eife wanted $600 Tory Burch (?) boots. $600 for boots? Seriously? That buys you enough computing power now (kindle fire, smartphone, laptop) than what was used to launch Voyager or send man to the moon. Fuck.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Oversized sunglasses piss me off. If you are attractive, they hide your attractiveness, and if you are a dog, well, it hides that too and I don't know what I'm actually looking at. Neither scenario is ideal for us guys.

just terrible

kourtney_kardashian-9.jpg

I have a feeling this fashion trend will be looked back on and laughed at like leg warmers from the 80s or shoulder pads from the 90s, once we're a few decades removed from it. Makes women look like cataract surgery outpatients

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I hate this particular look, the jeans in boots thing. I can dig on the tight jeans, and about 1 in 10 chicks look good in this look, but chances are they'd look good in or out of anything.

what-to-wear-with-skinny-jeans-boots.jpg
Exactly, and it shows how bullshit "fashion" really is. If youre good looking you can wear a garbage bag and guess what, youre still be good looking and people will want to emulate you, because youre good looking.

Though $600+ shoes and anything similar just make me shake my head at how fucking stupid most people are. Like do people not do any sort of evaluation on such purchases? I get if youre a seven figure kind a person then who cares, but vast majority of people who covet such things are just average people with average incomes. How the fuck do you justify spending $600 on something like that, especially when it only costs probably $50 if that to make.