Workaholics

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Loved tonights episode, Ben still doing his crazy shit like in the movie heavy weights was awesome

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny episode, but it went over that line they do sometimes where the guys aren't just clueless and awkward, but they are straight up retarded. Specifically everything with Adam and Blake and the girl.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They're killing it this season. They've reigned in the retardation just enough. Can't decide which episode I liked better, Andy Dick, or Pauly Shore.

On a related note, is anyone watching idiotsitter? I'm watching the opening scene after workaholics and it looks better than it did in the previews.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They are killing it this year. Happy 4/20 was great; Adam's "no offense, but" was killing me.

Idiot Sitter is another female version of Workaholics. The third part of the triumvirate is Broad City. All three of the shows are just a new strain of stupid but funny comedy.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Grinding season 7 since none of you nerds bumped this thread, 4 episodes behind.

S07E02 - Karl sucks on a stick of butter and then chomps it and swallows it. Cringed so hard.

tROCxpy.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So far this season is terrible. I haven't watched the latest, but I'm having a hard time getting through them. It's a good thing it's the end of this show.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
didn't realise it was out, not sure how funny it will be now that I am no longer smoking weed

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i caught an episode the other day focusing on the one bald side character from the office, in a fantasy as a secret agent. was actually alright. everything else i've seen from this show lately sucks tho...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Of the last 3 seasons or so, the least recent was bad, the one after had some good episodes, and this one is pretty meh so far. I think a lot of what makes it funny was their interaction with each other, but that wore off pretty quickly. Watching them try to invent some new slang word every episode is somewhat tiring. However, Blake deflecting about being a virgin/having a tiny penis or Adam's faces in general make most episodes tolerable.

tyen

<Banned>
I really liked the song "Hello, we're going to the circus." They could of just had 20 minutes of that line on loop and it would of been a better episode. Karl's band is lulz.

Everything else sucked pretty bad.

Last edited:

tyen

<Banned>
Better version of S07E05

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user