World of Warcraft: Classic

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit at all the characters.

All I can find is the BC boost, anyone found the WOTLK boost?

Most are under level 10 and remnants of wow classic. Too much effort to delete them all, so they just stack up.

Wrath boosts probably won't be avail until like a week out I would bet.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just attempted to log in - Maldath is listed as Normal.

Ugh, is PVP considered the default state? Gross.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The boost is supposed to come with the patch but it wouldn't be pushed before the content goes live lol
You'd start just two levels under current max. I dont see how that would interfere with anything, personally. But maybe you have a point - just means I wont be playing that much even longer / loss of sub time(gold) for them.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
PVP is the only way of life.
LOL back when we played OG classic with BoozeCube BoozeCube and gang I can remember like 2-3 times we, or should I say I, actually PvPed from 1-60 and then the road to Rag. It was actually dumb and most of it happened in black rock mountain when people were either going from instance or to instance. Getting one shot or you getting one shot with whomever had the larger numbers.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
LOL back when we played OG classic with BoozeCube BoozeCube and gang I can remember like 2-3 times we, or should I say I, actually PvPed from 1-60 and then the road to Rag. It was actually dumb and most of it happened in black rock mountain when people were either going from instance or to instance. Getting one shot or you getting one shot with whomever had the larger numbers.
It's mandatory. And it's so funny how much strife one little PVP fight can cause everyone around you. With so many people coming back for WOTLK, it's been a powder keg.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently sky fury is west coast. Why Blizzard. Why.

Yeah this kind of fucks everything I thought I had planned out.

PVE servers dont have a good track record for population or a horde population.

So east coast is forced to play with a higher ping on a pvp server for population, kind of shitty. Perhaps this is an outlier case with the fact eastcoast doesn't have much choice for a server and might have a good pop?

Just shit, the fact we were only going to get a west coast fresh start before the PVE tears started also says a lot.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You'd start just two levels under current max. I dont see how that would interfere with anything, personally. But maybe you have a point - just means I wont be playing that much even longer / loss of sub time(gold) for them.
It's a direct boost to 70 this time around and it'll be live when the servers go up, they already accidentally put it on the store temporarily but removed it

Northrend Heroic Upgrade
Character boost up to level 70
Includes the Expert Rider skill, a mount, the starter gear set, and a small amount of gold
Limit one booster per account
Pebble the penguin pet
Lucky Fishwhisper Bait, a toy to summon a fellow Tuskarr

Northrend Epic Upgrade
All Heroic upgrade items
Kalu’ak Whalebone Glider, a flying mount for your WoW Classic characters
Tuskarr Coast Glider, a flying mount for your modern WoW characters
30 days of game time

• 1Like

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
hows the prepatch launch going, maladath looking like run but nnot sure if i want to do that leveling grind.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
its ok I guess you can just buy a lv70

You're goddamn right you can.

FEVjnpVWYAUT9VL

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I thought you couldnt boost on the new servers?
Correct

Limit one Level 70 Character Boost per WoW® account. Boost only available on Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ realms, except for new realms introduced at pre-patch. Boost cannot be applied to Death Knights and is only usable on the WoW® game account for which it was purchased or redeemed as a gift.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Whats the exp bonus on old Classic and TBC content, is it boosted in any way like it was on live back in the day?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whats the exp bonus on old Classic and TBC content, is it boosted in any way like it was on live back in the day?
Outside of the events 50% buff? I didnt notice anything. But wotlk marked the start of wading through mobs like Sauron on a battlefield.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I specifically remember both the release of TBC and then wrath they gave substantial quest exp bonus, or am I misremebering? Shit its been a fucking minute.