World of Warcraft: Classic

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
damn 1.5mil exp to 71? Reading through this thread I was kinda upset at myself for not banking a bunch of quests to turn in for a head start but a full quest log would of literally been like 10% of a bar so who gives a shit.

No queues on Maladath, having a great time.

3.5 hours from 70 to 71 doing dungeons.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
damn 1.5mil exp to 71? Reading through this thread I was kinda upset at myself for not banking a bunch of quests to turn in for a head start but a full quest log would of literally been like 10% of a bar so who gives a shit.

RestedXP guides had a walk-thru that would prep all this, and it was about 1 million exp if you did all but the most sweaty of things. Was a decent jump.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 23-11-04 r_classicwow - Exploit Found Flying at 70 in Northrend.png

Oops.

Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 23-09-44 r_classicwow.png

Also, Oops.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Remember when unintended gameplay was a feature and not a bug? Ahh the good ol days.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Remember when unintended gameplay was a feature and not a bug? Ahh the good ol days.

See, people don't understand that when you find a bug/exploit, you don't report or tell people about it. You abuse the shit out of it before its patched.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So got in an hour late at 4pm, and had a 2 hour queue. Then I kept getting disconnected and had to get back in queue for another 2 hours. Then after I was back in, and all of my characters were getting disconnected when zoning anywhere, not just trying to zone into Northrend, that it could be something else. Turns out it was my fucked up hotel internet which has decent speeds but they are clearly blocking a port or something. Switched to my phone hot spot and all was just fine. Was so salty that I got in so late. :(

• 1Tiresome

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So got in an hour late at 4pm, and had a 2 hour queue. Then I kept getting disconnected and had to get back in queue for another 2 hours. Then after I was back in, and all of my characters were getting disconnected when zoning anywhere, not just trying to zone into Northrend, that it could be something else. Turns out it was my fucked up hotel internet which has decent speeds but they are clearly blocking a port or something. Switched to my phone hot spot and all was just fine. Was so salty that I got in so late. :(

Someone is 78 on Grobb. No idea how lol.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
UK grinding was better than the entirety of BFA i played. Right at 71. I miss having no kids and a job I care nothing about. Plus I grinding to 1 am then getting up at 6am hits a fuckton harder at 43.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh god first day was annoying

Was in a guild group to grind out UK and it was a slog. For some reason the guy who put it together got a druid who wasn't resto spec to heal, brought his spaz of a friend who just started playing wow today so literally spent half his time afk trying to figure out what to do while complaining and the organizer himself was apparently having internet issues so was constantly dcing or lagging out.

Even with starting off with 1/3 of a level from my banked quests I only ended up half way into 71 by the time I logged. Worst part is a few of these guys are really expecting us to keep the group going for a few days.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Two people in my group did the quests for that and I was roughly 2 full nexus clears behind them in leveling. I still dont think its worth it unless you were extremely bored as fuck with life in general.
RestedXP guides had a walk-thru that would prep all this, and it was about 1 million exp if you did all but the most sweaty of things. Was a decent jump.
Someone on Westfall got 80 last night around 11. No fucking clue how, but .. ya. Average person in guild when I logged at 4am was 72, everyone in my group was 73. Dungeon grinds just appear to be working out better than that "rested exp" guide route.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I heard tanks could solo botanica pretty easily for a lot of exp. I saw them blowing head of people early, botanica was full of them.

• 1Like

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Not all that surprising. Back in the day my buddy got server second 80 in one very long sitting and that was original wrath.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Got disconnected randomly as I was about to hit 72. Finally make it past login screen and greeted with a 4200 person queue at 10am.

• 1Tiresome

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm an idiot for not turning on my auto-clicker to keep me logged in. Now I get to enjoy the queue times with the rest of the plebs.

Estimated Time is bad, it's way longer than that.

bad.PNG