World of Warcraft: Classic

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If you're on Grobb, I'm there as Unclefart (pvp disc human) in PVP guild <The Scourge>.

We do a lot of world PVP, mainly bottlenecking thrallmar or camping the center of sholozar.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Is there still a working trick for a brand new char to transfer to Grobb?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
This seems to be a list of some but not all the heroic+ drop tables, looks like HUK will be farmed a lot for the ring lol

edit: Saph/KT skip is added today as well

Last edited:

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Heroic plus is pretty good and drops a shitload of loot. Feel like I could gear up an alt with just a few runs. 3x conq badges ain’t bad either.

Needless

Toe Sucker
100% lifesteal is fucking aids.

lmao we just 4 manned H+ Gundrak because the pussy pug we grabbed gave up after wiping to the snake boss 4 times due to him being the one dying every time that healed the boss to full. They have to tone that heal down though, zero room for mistakes is a bit much for 10 man naxx loot

I got lucky with my holy pally though, got like 7 upgrades in 3 heroic+'s and a 10m naxx which was nice

overall really nice changes, makes catch up fun

Last edited:
  • 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Oh man. The trade chat drama about heroics dropping snr was instantaneous. Love it.

I hope the value of that thing drops to nothing by the end of the week.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Ran h+ OK, web wrap is such aids.

these h+ does not seem like a catchup mechanic at all, what are you talking about?

No way players who need this loot are finishing these dungeons. 10 man naxx is ez mode compared to this shit and it drops 25m gear now. gonna be running my fresh 80s through 10mans now until 4k gs when they can handle H+ dungeons.

The H+ are a way to keep dungeons somewhat interesting for geared players, gives conquest emblems and ez farm abyss crystals.

I guess you can have a fresh 80 sit at the entrance to collect loot but you aren't going to carry an undergeared character who actually needs the drops. You can 4 man some of the dungeons easier than you can carry an undergeared player, just due to the mechanics.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just did Gundrak with 3.2k GS heal, 3.8k GS tank (no naxx stuff) and a few 3.2-3.5k GS team. We failed Eck more because I forgot he reset agro between his jumps. Otherwise it was quite easy. We moved the mobs constantly to avoid the lifetap, and it was super easy, barely an inconvenience.

• 1Double Worf

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
?????

Does not compute. Full 200 ilvl epics (old 10m naxx) is around 3.8-3.9 gs.

Again you need the gear that drops from h+ to do h+
That's my tank, never went to naxx with him. 200 ilvl from hm, and the ring + bracer from emblems vendor. My addon gave me a GS of 3789.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I ran last night and we had a 2100 gs lock and he did fine. Shit was easy. Granted I was in there near BIS but I was dicking with 2H unholy.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I ran last night and we had a 2100 gs lock and he did fine. Shit was easy. Granted I was in there near BIS but I was dicking with 2H unholy.

From the sound of it a group of non-retards can clear just by following mechanics, but turbo shitties need to overgear to stand in fire and win. Same wow as its always been.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
nah sounds like people don't know what fresh alts mean or what gs is.

Fresh alt = 2k gs.
If you've farmed heroics and have badge (naxx) gear then you aren't a fresh alt. You're over 3.5k gs.

Some of them are easier than others, you can carry a shit dps with 2.1k gs through most of them if they aren't retarded. this is the same as letting them sit at the entrance they aren't actually contributing anything you are just carrying them. You aren't carrying a fresh tank.

My objection was to this notion no naxx gear, but 4k gs? yeah no.

if you need the gear, then you are wasting your time doing these. just run a 10m naxx with your pre-made team that lets you run H+ dungeons with 2k gs and you'll get way better gear far far easier than these dungeons.

Needless

Toe Sucker
we did 5 bosses tonight and had 2 fragments drop lol they wanted to give it to me and ML'ded it to somebody else because they thought you could trade them haha

• 1Picard

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
We burned a lot of time trying to give some hard modes a try despite knowing we weren’t going to get them but it was refreshing to see these bosses again. We’ll clean up the rest this weekend.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah were not gonna focus on HM's until we gear up a bit more, fuck we 21 manned those first 5 bosses because so many runs were going we couldnt fill the last 4 spots lol

• 1Like

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
nah sounds like people don't know what fresh alts mean or what gs is.

Fresh alt = 2k gs.
If you've farmed heroics and have badge (naxx) gear then you aren't a fresh alt. You're over 3.5k gs.

Some of them are easier than others, you can carry a shit dps with 2.1k gs through most of them if they aren't retarded. this is the same as letting them sit at the entrance they aren't actually contributing anything you are just carrying them. You aren't carrying a fresh tank.

My objection was to this notion no naxx gear, but 4k gs? yeah no.

if you need the gear, then you are wasting your time doing these. just run a 10m naxx with your pre-made team that lets you run H+ dungeons with 2k gs and you'll get way better gear far far easier than these dungeons.
Understood, so yes naxx equivalent gear.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
We did 5 bosses and got 0 fragment drops. But we also had to pug 2 healers, 1 tank plus some DPS and it was so contested finding pugs that we literally took what we could get and they weren't all winners. Looking in Dungeon Finder and /LFG there were at least 5 other raids in the same spot. You could of easily got your 2k GS fresh 80 into an Ulduar run last night.

We had 24/25 signup but ended up with only 17. Hoping next week all the people who were dicking around in retail or other games cus "naxx so boring" actually show up.