World of Warcraft: Classic

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ugh I still get my O.G. collector's edition items. Its exactly the same as when the game launched. I may die from nostalgia filled joy. This game was my greatest addiction, and I think I could go for a good solid 6 month redux on that shit.

I'm in on the warlock I made, Akantha, undead. If anyone needs a group or anything. I may end up playing this all day today

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The only difference that stands out to me is crit rate seems off. Getting and giving, the rate seems too high.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Warstomp doesn't seem to work right, doesn't stun at all. Haven't met a mob that casts yet, to see if at least interupts. I swear I used to use it to give a headstart if I had to run from a fight, but I may be remembering wrong.

edit: started working fine a bit before server down, must have been lag.

Last edited:

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Was a smooth ride if you got through queue. Group got to zalizane quest was 50+ people standing on the spawn point, got the very next spawn tagged, good times.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Finally got in on whitemane, now someone approve my damn application.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Best way to get an invite to the guild is to do a '/who fires of heaven' and ask someone in the list as everyone can currently invite

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So when everyone gets to MC will it split the raid in separate instances?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll definitely be hopping on by Thursday night or Friday. I'll see if I can catch up during the weekend as I'll be full bore by then. Wurrior time!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
1566913443368.png

Community Building in 2019.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I only made level 18 (17, but like one mob away) and I think I could have pushed 20 if I didn't do the seal form quest or the remove poison quest lol. But whatever now I'm REAL FAST in water

maintenance, guess it's time to sleep

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only made level 18 (17, but like one mob away) and I think I could have pushed 20 if I didn't do the seal form quest or the remove poison quest lol. But whatever now I'm REAL FAST in water

maintenance, guess it's time to sleep

Machine man over here

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Maintenance is less than an hour and getting back in shouldnt' be too hard this early in the day

But server shutdown and maintenance on day 1 is fucking retarded

I got in and got to level 5, finished all the starter zone quests for Undead. I literally turned in the last quest for the starter zone 15 seconds before server shut down and got my quest to go to brill. So soon as shit comes back up, Imma get in and play til I collapse. No work for me today I don't think.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maintenance is less than an hour and getting back in shouldnt' be too hard this early in the day

But server shutdown and maintenance on day 1 is fucking retarded

I got in and got to level 5, finished all the starter zone quests for Undead. I literally turned in the last quest for the starter zone 15 seconds before server shut down and got my quest to go to brill. So soon as shit comes back up, Imma get in and play til I collapse. No work for me today I don't think.

Hah, I was just in the UD starter zone too. Camped 4 mins before shutdown. It's not nearly as crazy this morning, thankfully.

Now all I need is a guildy to send an invite!

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hah, I was just in the UD starter zone too. Camped 4 mins before shutdown. It's not nearly as crazy this morning, thankfully.

Now all I need is a guildy to send an invite!

Whats your in game name? When we get back in I got guilded so Ill toss you an invizzle

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Uh servers are back up and Im back in.

Lol I think they shut down servers just to boot all the /afks

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Got the cougar femur to drop after like 30+ cougar kills, then server went down as I was looting, really fucking hope I got it, otherwise fuck that quest, and all the shit from it taking up inventory space.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think that was just a server reset. Its 8 am that the servers come down for maintenance for an hour, but its only supposed to be 15 mins or so for classic servers. That's what general is saying at least

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Waited about 4 hours for whitemane, then the new servers opened. Made an orc shaman and got to 10 by 2am. Good times.