Masakari

<Gold Donor>
7xsp3ccijqx81.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The next content update for Burning Crusade Classic, Fury of the Sunwell, will be available on the week of May 10. The Sunwell Plateau raid will unlock on May 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT. Read on for more information on what is coming,
Those dailies were Aids on Sunwell island.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Very interested in coming back for sunwell. It was such a good raid.

Unfortunately Blizzard is too gay and I'm too busy

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Very interested in coming back for sunwell. It was such a good raid.

Unfortunately Blizzard is too gay and I'm too busy
How fucked nearly straight have they done you sir? Is playing a Blizzard game now considered conversion therapy?

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Got roped into playing this by some RL friends. Is anyone on Mankrik Horde? I am looking for some people to casually run some things with since the guild I am in doesn't really do anything. Playing a druid gearing up in mostly PvP stuff so I can tank or dps depending on who I am playing with. Name is Narbleton.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got roped into playing this by some RL friends. Is anyone on Mankrik Horde? I am looking for some people to casually run some things with since the guild I am in doesn't really do anything. Playing a druid gearing up in mostly PvP stuff so I can tank or dps depending on who I am playing with. Name is Narbleton.
Those aren't friends.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

These were funny at the time and just as funny now. Some of them are so perfect it's a miracle they're not scripted - like GM of the 9th asmon guild being randomly passed to a lvl 21 human male priest LMAO

• 2Like

BrysB

Trakanon Raider
I love wotlk. It was probably the best gaming era for me. I'm most likely going to re sub and play wotlk classic when it comes out.

My question is, will they have servers that stay wotlk? Or do all the classic servers unlock the next expansions? I'm really only interested in wotlk wow, nothing after that.

I have several max characters on warmane emu server that is wotlk era locked. Would highly recommend it if someone has the wotlk itch now.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

These were funny at the time and just as funny now. Some of them are so perfect it's a miracle they're not scripted - like GM of the 9th asmon guild being randomly passed to a lvl 21 human male priest LMAO
The shadowpriest Advertise was griefing him off the server by pvp until he whined to Twitch and WoW about him. He is still the reason he said he would play PVE if he plays future classic servers.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
If he was just constantly stream sniping him then good hope he caught a ban because that's extremely lame.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The shadowpriest Advertise was griefing him off the server by pvp until he whined to Twitch and WoW about him. He is still the reason he said he would play PVE if he plays future classic servers.
I'm not a huge Asmon b/c his knowledge starts and ends with WoW and maybe a couple new MMOs. Never played any old school stuff and just writes it off as bad b/c of the graphics.

That being said, Advertise deserved to be banned from twitch. It was basically a hate watcher community targeted at a single person. I think Asmon even said he didn't care until Advertise started streaming on twitch and tried to monetize it.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a huge Asmon b/c his knowledge starts and ends with WoW and maybe a couple new MMOs. Never played any old school stuff and just writes it off as bad b/c of the graphics.

That being said, Advertise deserved to be banned from twitch. It was basically a hate watcher community targeted at a single person. I think Asmon even said he didn't care until Advertise started streaming on twitch and tried to monetize it.
That's faggot shit. Asmongold had an army and Advertise was just 1 guy using the in game system to kill Asmongold. He didn't violate WoWs rules at all and so Twitch shouldn't have done shit.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, if you choose to broadcast without a delay then that's putting a target on your back

Everyone knew streamers would be a target

• 2Like