World of Warcraft: Classic

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's faggot shit. Asmongold had an army and Advertise was just 1 guy using the in game system to kill Asmongold. He didn't violate WoWs rules at all and so Twitch shouldn't have done shit.
Cry more. People like to be coy and talk like they don't know what's going on. You can't make an entire twitch channel around fucking with another streamer & have your viewers go into their chat and talk shit. You will get banned, and he did.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cry more. People like to be coy and talk like they don't know what's going on. You can't make an entire twitch channel around fucking with another streamer & have your viewers go into their chat and talk shit. You will get banned, and he did.
Dude used his guild to try and corpse camp a 50 something priest he couldn't kill. He deserves what he gets. He's a big pussy.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
AqSoLd2.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love wotlk. It was probably the best gaming era for me. I'm most likely going to re sub and play wotlk classic when it comes out.

My question is, will they have servers that stay wotlk? Or do all the classic servers unlock the next expansions? I'm really only interested in wotlk wow, nothing after that.

I have several max characters on warmane emu server that is wotlk era locked. Would highly recommend it if someone has the wotlk itch now.
They let people stay in vanilla forever servers. If they do that for TBC then I imagine they’ll do the same for lich king.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They let people stay in vanilla forever servers. If they do that for TBC then I imagine they’ll do the same for lich king.

If they follow what they did with Classic then all characters will automatically move from TBC to Wrath with the option of paying $15 per character to stay on what will be dead TBC servers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Badge Gear Vendor on the new island dropped, can't see it but there's a pile of skeletons underneath the vendor.

There's a lot more on the 1st layer.

122121.PNG

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider
So what's the low down on Classic: Wrath? Anyone have a buddy - mine quit bliz lol Who's in on what they are up to now? Are we gonna see it this summer?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do combat rogues make a comeback in wrath? Trying to play a combat rogue in TBC was fucking awful, hunters dumpstered me in damage/survivability.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was talking about PvE. Most of the mechanics on bosses/trash were massively anti-melee.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was talking about PvE. Most of the mechanics on bosses/trash were massively anti-melee.
Play a healer and never worry about meters and shit again. Even better make it a resto shaman. Your game enjoyment will skyrocket.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user