World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I would gladly do Mythic raiding, but I'm not gonna bitch about the lack of it either. My problem has always been having enough time to devote to that stuff. Family and other RL things come first and I still have plenty of non-raid stuff I want to do, so, yeah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I would gladly do Mythic raiding, but I'm not gonna bitch about the lack of it either. My problem has always been having enough time to devote to that stuff. Family and other RL things come first and I still have plenty of non-raid stuff I want to do, so, yeah.

That's my situation as well. I'd love to do mythic but I couldn't do it in good conscience with my current play time. However, if we had the numbers and wanted to roll through M EN for the last few weeks until NH comes out, I'd be down.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am doing something wrong or misunderstanding the artifact power system. I have saved up near 1.9 million AP because I am in no hurry for the bonus .5% as Enhance but I thought I might apply the points towards the Elemental weapon. I changed my spec and used the table. I was able to get the first point but it shows 0 for my AP after that point. When I switch back to Enhance all the AP climbs back up. I presume that once you have allocated the AP to a particular spec it does not carry over? Its no biggie as I will just start switching specs before tapping but unless spent it should just be usable based on when it is spent.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Once you use it on an artifact, it's part of that artifact's allocation, yes. Whether you've spent it or not.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You only get AP for the weapon you used the item on. Which is to say, whatever artifact weapon you have equipped at the time you use the AP item is the weapon that those points are going towards, and only that weapon.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
7.1.5 now on background downloader and marked as Release. What's on PTR is mostly what we're getting.

Some new updates today as well, one of which piqued my interest!

"Beast Mastery Hunter: Direct damage dealt by most Beast Mastery Hunter abilities is now increased by 9%, up from 4%."

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Dem bear nerfs, so sweet.
So, guardians are getting a non-insignificant nerf to rage gen(some people here might have missed their aura being lowered from 80% to 60% on rage from melee swings), and an AC reduction to ironfur? Anything else?

• Breath of Fire: Radius of effect decreased from 12 yards back to 8 yards (it is 8 yards in Live, was increased to 12 yards in PTR, and now is back to 8 yards again).

Really sad. There's a huge disconnect between the visual effect of that ability and what it actually hits. What's the harm in giving BrMs an AE ability beyond 8 yards? 8 yards is fucking tiny.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
hoping the Release tag means a Jan 3rd live date. would be sweet for my final poopsock 10 day play session.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So, guardians are getting a non-insignificant nerf to rage gen(some people here might have missed their aura being lowered from 80% to 60% on rage from melee swings), and an AC reduction to ironfur? Anything else?

Really sad. There's a huge disconnect between the visual effect of that ability and what it actually hits. What's the harm in giving BrMs an AE ability beyond 8 yards? 8 yards is fucking tiny.

They're just trying to make Haste more valuable for bears (or maybe prevent the situation where you always have 100 rage). They're doing the same shit with each of the druid specs. Haste is useless on feral cats and bears right now. Way overvalued (more than intellect) for chickens. Sort of valuable for trees, but the other stats are worth a lot more.