World of Warcraft: Current Year

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I was also having some weird issue with Draught of Souls last night also not hitting some mobs. What is going on at HQ lol.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Some changes for the instances.

Some dungeon bosses are behaving differently. These are some examples I've noticed. • r/wow

Maw of Souls

• Helya casts her Brackwater Barrage more frequently, and the cast time is reduced. In the time she would have casted it once, she did it three times in my last run.

• Harbaron's Nether Rip has a different, more noticeable visual.
Neltharion's Lair

• Ularogg Cragshaper's Strike of the Mountain is affecting multiple players instead of one. Pretty nasty considering you can get up to 4 at once that affect melee as well.

• The health of Dargrul's Molten Charskin add has been greatly increased.
Darkheart Thicket

• Dresaron's Down Draft pushes you back much faster. It might also be doing more damage but I didn't notice it at the time.
Arcway

• Not a boss, but the spiders that explode when killed, now have a delayed explosion with a ground effect that allows you to see how big it is.

• Ivanyr's Arcane Blast can be interrupted.
Halls of Valor

• The Storm Drakes arrive more frequently, breathe faster and deal more damage.

• The orbs spawned from Odyn's Shatter Spears are significantly larger.

• The pack of vrykul on the far right end of the corridor leading to Hyrja are gone.
Black Rook Hold

• Dantalionax's lasers can travel clockwise around the room.

• Amalgam of Souls' Soul Burst has a shorter cast time.
Vault of the Wardens

• The first pack of spiders is gone.

• The doors leading to Glazer and Ash'golm don't open until either they or their mini boss die (eg: Glazer's door doesn't open until he or the shivarra dies).
Return to Karazhan

• The real target of Attumen's Intangible Presence has a more noticeably larger ghost around them.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Lets get Tiggoles though on the patch.

"Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So Random heroics are pretty much the best way to farm AP now. Super fast runs that give a guaranteed 100k + 55k per boss and bloods of sargeras.

They swung the pendulum way too far in the other direction.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hmm, this scaling to ilevel thing may just break my addiction to wow permanently. First Furor assfucks us all in WoD with that no flying bullshit, now he's forgetting another of the core rules of MMOs, let players outlevel shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
So Random heroics are pretty much the best way to farm AP now. Super fast runs that give a guaranteed 100k + 55k per boss and bloods of sargeras.

They swung the pendulum way too far in the other direction.

tank/heal queues at night get even more AP + runes to make mad $$$$

this is hilarious

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I guess Blizzard got all butt hurt about their ilvl scaling that people were just taking off their rings so they made mobs scale off your bag level instead. So now people are vendoring their rings and buying them back. They really thought this ilvl scaling bullshit through. If only there was a test realm on which changes like this could be tested that was public.

Rime

<Donor>
Quite possible. Trilliax's laser beam does not match up with the animation/there is a second invisible one that hits people.

Elisande is spawning invisible Arcanite Orbs in the middle of the room when she does a second ring phase.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So I guess Blizzard got all butt hurt about their ilvl scaling that people were just taking off their rings so they made mobs scale off your bag level instead. So now people are vendoring their rings and buying them back. They really thought this ilvl scaling bullshit through. If only there was a test realm on which changes like this could be tested that was public.

I don't know why autists are still complaining about this, they removed the extra dmg mobs were doing and mobs having 200k more health isn't a problem outside of like being annoying in Suramar city

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't know why autists are still complaining about this, they removed the extra dmg mobs were doing and mobs having 200k more health isn't a problem outside of like being annoying in Suramar city

Because fuck their stupid policies and deceitful practices?

It's the principle of the matter, fuck Ion "Watcher" Drive Hazzakinstan or whoever the fuck he is.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean yeah I guess but the point is they actually changed it this morning, I think with the dmg increase from the new artifact power makes it irrelevant and they probably thought that too. Something they probably should've considered sharing in the patch notes, though.

joz123

Potato del Grande
lul at LFR Guldan. Inquisitor's eye beams are hitting the whole raid no matter where people stand and wiping the whole raid. Have to kill him before he throws out any of them.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Because it's a retarded change that's a solution in search of a problem. Who gives a fuck if people can farm 6 month old bear ass quests too fast, isn't that the whole point of gearing up outside of raiding? Apparently it's this huge issue that they had to stealth patch and lie about it.

• 1Solidarity

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Because it's a retarded change that's a solution in search of a problem. Who gives a fuck if people can farm 6 month old bear ass quests too fast, isn't that the whole point of gearing up outside of raiding? Apparently it's this huge issue that they had to stealth patch and lie about it.
The real issue is the stealth stuff. As in, "we know everything is going to be discovered anyway, but we wanted people not to worry".

The insta-gib was a real problem, however. If you have a non-elite around, there's a bunch of classes that are going to kill them within 2s. That was to the point that you need to open fight with an insta ability, no matter what. And then fuck if you're a class with cooldown on your insta spells.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm not near as negative on the Broken Shores content as everyone, but what annoys me are the bugs. It's clear they didn't do enough testing and pushed out the content much faster than they should have. Were people really complaining about lack of content with NH already? Guldan LFR just opened a few weeks ago. This screams of some program manager looking at the schedule that was put together a year ago and realizing they had a milestone coming up (release 7.2) and pushing engineering to deliver "at risk". Instead, they should have "listened to their customer" and realized another few weeks would have had 0 impact on the product but pushing out a buggy mess just destroyed any momentum they were hoping to gain with this content patch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My only problem with broken shore is right now it feels devoid and empty of anything meaningful. I mean I went there for about 30 minutes yesterday to do my dailies (fuuuuuck why is this a thing again) but that's it. There's nothing in the goddamn zone.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man what the fuck are they doing

Just take it out for Christ's sake