World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can get the missions down to 2 days, which lets me run 2 batches before the command center expires. Not sure how people get 1 day beyond some leet stacking of armaments and hero interactions.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It takes some extreme stacking of mission reduction because it changes from additive to multiplicative after 40% I think.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Some classes also have followers with an innate ability to reduce mission duration. Stack some items on those guys and it should be nuts.

I'm looking forward to getting Meatball finally for my paladin and I think I'll team him up with Maximillian. The two of them with their bonuses and some mission reduction items could be a swift mission-slaying duo.

As to why the fuck people use Meatball as a bodyguard instead of a mission champ, I have no fucking idea. A gnoll following you around is cool and all, but easy mission successes far surpass that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Meatball drops spheres on the ground that if you run into give you a stacking 10% damage buff. He's really good as a bodyguard. I've had it stacked 6 times for 60% increase damage before.

Of course he's also amazing as a mission champ.

Khane

On WQ rares and Broken Isles rares it's pretty good. For me it's not that big a deal but for someone who's undergeared or tanks? It's pretty damn good.

Just saying he's very useful as a bodyguard.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
As to why the fuck people use Meatball as a bodyguard instead of a mission champ, I have no fucking idea. A gnoll following you around is cool and all, but easy mission successes far surpass that.

I've been using him as a bodyguard just to get him exp. After I'm done with WQs for the day I unassign him and send him out for a mission overnight. It's going to take weeks if not months if you tried to level him from missions alone.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Got Elisande down last night, i think we are going to keep the lockout extended to Gul'dan until we can get him.

Only 4 BrM legendaries left, shitty boots, sephuz, stagger ring, trinket. i really would like to get the stagger ring and trinket but do not want the other 2 =/ not good odds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Trinket was the first legendary I got and I've never taken it off. Quite frankly I don't even know what I'd replace it with

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Got the Naj'entus belt yesterday from a Legionfall bag. It's basically shit for Fury unless you're cheesing Skorpyron with it. I think that's every piece except the helm and the cloak for Fury, and I have tier in both those slots for 4pc.

Threw my hands in the air, said fuck it, and bought the crafted legendary belt. Not regretting it at all, that thing is a neat morph of the bracers and Aggramar's Stride. Not quite as good as either but not bad either, and it works on bosses as a constant (lower end) hp regen. Also, 3 sockets. Also, haste/mastery. It doesn't get much better than that. So, now using the crafted belt and Ayala's ring.

Still using the Naj'entus belt for Arms, though, because I use WW instead of Slam due to talents. If I ever actually take Arms seriously I might switch things around, but I doubt I ever will.

Khane

No it's just stupidly good when you're chain pulling big packs combined with Fury Warriors having very short cooldown timers. I don't think there's any other class that can do even half as much AE damage in those short time frames. Fury Warriors melt trash packs with that belt.

They're good even without it, but with it is just pure absurdity.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, the Naj'entus one. Yeah, it's awesome for specific situations, but for most raid encounters, it's a solid "meh". I'll probably wear it for M+.

The crafted belt was originally pulling everything around the warrior if worn while talented into War Machine. It was like a constant weak aoe taunt. I think that's been fixed, though. gg Blizzard QA.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Meatball drops spheres on the ground that if you run into give you a stacking 10% damage buff. He's really good as a bodyguard. I've had it stacked 6 times for 60% increase damage before.
Can't beat The Monkey King as a bodyguard. He stuns and applies a 20% dmg debuff. Including world bosses (yes, he paralyzes a world boss for 10s. Saw that on Drugon; if I had known, I would have used it during leveling)