World of Warcraft: Current Year

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I started playing on one of the Hispanic servers...Quel'Thalas, I think, and people seem so much friendlier. Americans suck, apparently.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not to mention ret totally sucks balls atm.
Completely disagree. SoO is one of our strongest raids in a long time, especially once you get the 4-piece and the two trinkets. Now, I happen to be the only paladin in our raid group, so fights like Thok where my DPS actually does suck I more than make up for it with my raid cooldowns. I usually top our charts on H Immerseus, Galk (depending on my other duties) and Spoils, and imagine I'll be right up there on Garrosh like I usually am on normal. Ret sucks? Not in the right hands.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Completely disagree. SoO is one of our strongest raids in a long time, especially once you get the 4-piece and the two trinkets. Now, I happen to be the only paladin in our raid group, so fights like Thok where my DPS actually does suck I more than make up for it with my raid cooldowns. I usually top our charts on H Immerseus, Galk (depending on my other duties) and Spoils, and imagine I'll be right up there on Garrosh like I usually am on normal. Ret sucks? Not in the right hands.
ret does suck at the moment. You might be raiding with some mediocre people, but my 540 lock is blowing my 556 ret out of the water when it comes to dps in SoO. I picked the wrong character to get my cloak with.

I usually top our charts on H Immerseus, Galk (depending on my other duties) and Spoils.
heh

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
H. Immer, Galk and Spoils are all fights with adds, or just simply large amounts of Trash. I dont think you're a bad player, not in the least. I think people that play melee characters in Heroic level have much more skill than ranged because they have to do so much more during a fight just to keep up to someone that can just Turret. If you were playing a Warrior, Rogue or Feral druid (sticking to just melee), your DPS would be higher. Ret Paladins just need to be buffed and there isnt any way around it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I started playing on one of the Hispanic servers...Quel'Thalas, I think, and people seem so much friendlier. Americans suck, apparently.
Our server group has a bunch of Brazilians and they are assholes... at least I think they are. I can't understand what they're saying.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im a ret main and just like the other poster Im tops in my guild as well and yes my guild is mediocre. Yes ret does need to be buffed but that isn't going to happen in this expansion which is why Im tucking my tail between my legs and going back to range after four years. Warlocks mages and hunters just do it better and easier.

Mithros - Epeen Bot - RaidBots - Web Tools for WoW Nerds

My 10 man normal numbers.

McCheese

I got demoted in my shitty casual family guild because I did the /slap emote to the guild leader. Emotes are serious business.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
About to hit WotLK questing on my hunter. Outlands flew by like it didn't even exist. Whoa.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got demoted in my shitty casual family guild because I did the /slap emote to the guild leader. Emotes are serious business.
Im tempted to say you both have thin skin bro. Your guild leader for actually taking the time to respond to an emote and you for complaining about being demoted in a casual guild. lol

McCheese

Im tempted to say you both have thin skin bro. Your guild leader for actually taking the time to respond to an emote and you for complaining about being demoted in a casual guild. lol
Oh, I wasn't complaining about it. I just thought it was funny that someone could get so upset over a simple emote. Now that I know it bothers her I'm going to continue doing it to see if she'll actually kick me out of the guild.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Oh, I wasn't complaining about it. I just thought it was funny that someone could get so upset over a simple emote. Now that I know it bothers her I'm going to continue doing it to see if she'll actually kick me out of the guild.
Oh, she's one of "those". Next time you do it, tell her it wasn't her face that you were slappin'...

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sure did. My bad.

Went through the rest of the little scenes right there, and that was pretty cool. Malfurion was like forget you brother, you all evil now. Cramping my style.
Did you find the hidden demon hunter quest in darkshore? Jump into the inland water vortex.