World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Several group members died in my return in a couple of the new dungeons. Pretty rare for that to happen unless there are crazy special abilities. It was just a complete shock to see that I went oom on FoL so quickly when before, it would take like 5 minutes to go oom. The group members said that holy shock and something else was used more often. Who knows. Haha.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I activated my seven day trial.

Realized I have no friends playing anymore.

Cried.

Logged off.

Anyone want to adopt me?

Menion_sl

shitlord
There is really nothing to do until the expansion drops unless you want to farm the same shit over and over for another 4+ months. Fuck coming back to burn through legendaary cloaks when they already said they are being replaced by WoD gear.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I got an email about cloak buff and im like "But it took me 3 months to get cloak - wtf is 7 days of a buff going to do?"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Several group members died in my return in a couple of the new dungeons. Pretty rare for that to happen unless there are crazy special abilities. It was just a complete shock to see that I went oom on FoL so quickly when before, it would take like 5 minutes to go oom. The group members said that holy shock and something else was used more often. Who knows. Haha.
Were you playing before holy power was a thing? I started a Paladin and picked it up after holy power and I had trouble readjusting too, but after awhile you realize it's a pretty nice mechanic.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So after like a year not being subbed, I get like 20 emails from bizzard all within 5 min. Dude logged in, transferred all my characters, sold some gold, got banned, and locked my accounts. All within 5 min! My bad though. I used an old ass password that I think got hacked before.

Anyways, can anyone give me the lowdown of this new expansion? Zones? new classes? level cap? Good? Bad?

Needless

Toe Sucker
So after like a year not being subbed, I get like 20 emails from bizzard all within 5 min. Dude logged in, transferred all my characters, sold some gold, got banned, and locked my accounts. All within 5 min! My bad though. I used an old ass password that I think got hacked before.

Anyways, can anyone give me the lowdown of this new expansion? Zones? new classes? level cap? Good? Bad?
http://mmo-champion.com

Crazily

N00b
Wait wait wait...you mean you can't just sit there and spam one spell over and over and over?

Shocking I say, Shocking!!@

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hey I have another question. Is there a way to merge 2 accounts into one if you own both of them?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey I have another question. Is there a way to merge 2 accounts into one if you own both of them?
If you want to merge two accounts under 1 Bnet account the answer is yes. If you want to move merge two accounts worth of characters onto 1 account the answer is also yes but you are gonna have to pay out the ass to do it.

Battle.net accounts cannot be 'merged' per se; at best, depending on the circumstances, we can sometimes offer to move a WoW license (including it's characters) from one Battle.net account to another. This would leave one Battle.net account empty and redundant, whilst the other would have 2 (or more) WoW accounts on it and you'd be asked to choose when logging in.

If you want to solve the problem of switching between accounts to change characters you'd need to look at purchasing a character transfer for each applicable character. With this service you'd be able to move the character(s) between WoW accounts (and across Battle.net accounts) and to a different realm (done at the same time for no extra cost).

Obviously this is not going to be a cheap option if you have multiple characters, but I'm afraid there isn't an alternative. This article may be useful if you decide to pursue it, however:

Character Transfer Restrictions - Battle.net Support

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your account please feel free to give us a call:

Account and Payment Support
Get Help - Battle.net Support

[Guide] How to call Blizzard
[Guide] How to contact Blizzard (updated 17-03-14) - Forums - World of Warcraft

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I activated my seven day trial.

Realized I have no friends playing anymore.

Cried.

Logged off.

Anyone want to adopt me?
Im not going to play again till maybe a couple weeks before the expansion hits. But Im sure we'll have something put together on the forums since just about everything but Mythic Difficulty Raiding (and I think thats changing too!) is cross server.

Level cap is now 100. Zone names stick pretty close to what Outlands calls them, but there are some new names. No new classes afaik. You get to build your own fort, with buildings of your choosing that give you particular benefits, too many to list from memory. Orcs seem to be the leveling content for a couple zones, and possibly the first raid. The expansion is by Blizzard and several of the classes are being reworked, again. If you like WoW, chances are that you will like this too.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
When I was playing through WoW a couple weeks ago after being on a 4? year hiatus, I found out they nerfed Flash of Light. Go oom with 5 FoL. Got it. /uninstall.
They redid healers a couple expansions ago broheim. They all use a quick expensive, a big expensive, and a slow low cost with a bunch of little instants in between. And its changing again in the next one lol.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They redid healers a couple expansions ago broheim. They all use a quick expensive, a big expensive, and a slow low cost with a bunch of little instants in between. And its changing again in the next one lol.
Yea. I think they just gave up on trying to make all the healers into a hybrid of DPS and Healer. They now seem to be going back to the focus of trying to make Healing a game in itself. I thought the "Fist-Weaver" was a pretty awesome option for Monks for the first part of Pandaria. Then they kept nerfing everything that made that talent build viable. Spriesthealinghas fallen off dramatically since its hey-day, too.

Rime

<Donor>
They scrapped the 'faction cities' for WoD and are instead giving us a small outpost/MoP Shrine type deal near to Ashran.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
My three wow accounts. Not a veteran apparently.

mdW5KmJ.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Were you playing before holy power was a thing? I started a Paladin and picked it up after holy power and I had trouble readjusting too, but after awhile you realize it's a pretty nice mechanic.
I hadn't played since Lich King. Missed Cataclysm and Pandaria.

Wait wait wait...you mean you can't just sit there and spam one spell over and over and over?

Shocking I say, Shocking!!@
Clearly you don't know how a holy paladin played back in the day. ^_^

Yeah. That's what the group players told me as we were doing the dungeon. It was just a shock, that's all. I eventually caught on; but, just using holy shock and one other spell (can't remember what it was) was just too blah. FoL and Holy Light were way too situational because of how much mana they cost.