World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Advice on getting Savage bloods?

As a blacksmith, the upgraded weapon needs 30 of them which seems a crazy large number considering they are 3k each on the AH or 1 per 50 primals.
Get a barn to rank three and milk all of the wild live for their sweet sweet blood.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was getting a few here and there doing the level 100 area in shadowmoon valley last night for my daily apexis quest.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can someone explain secondary specs to me? It seems like they've been in a for a while so I'm not sure if the info I'm finding is out dated or anything. Basically it sounds like you go to your class trainer (are there any in the WoD zones? -- all guides only showed them in vanilla zones + TBC zones) and you "buy" a secondary spec? So basically I can swap fairly freely between protection and fury?

I'm also fairly lost on glyphs if anyone has a guide or resource for those

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can someone explain secondary specs to me? It seems like they've been in a for a while so I'm not sure if the info I'm finding is out dated or anything. Basically it sounds like you go to your class trainer (are there any in the WoD zones? -- all guides only showed them in vanilla zones + TBC zones) and you "buy" a secondary spec? So basically I can swap fairly freely between protection and fury?

I'm also fairly lost on glyphs if anyone has a guide or resource for those
You got secondary specs right. You can do both. Check with an old world trainer (one in org/stormwind) for it. Glyphs... just use icyveins or something.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Yes, once out of combat you can activate your secondary spec. It has completely separate talent layout (so you don't have to constantly chance them back and forth), separate glyphs. You have to be lvl 30 to buy it and it costs like 10g.

There are portals to UC, TB and Org in warspear/ashran.

Best bet on glyphs/stats/rotations is icy veins.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
It's possible I'm not doing it right. But, I'm comparing my dps in ilvl 632 against Ret and Hunter in ilvl 638 with proper stats; my secondary stats are shit and I'm still using the heirloom 1h. We'll see what the real raids look like.
Are you missing bonus armor on any of your pieces? It's so far above any other stat besides strength, that missing it hurts quite a bit.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Get a barn to rank three and milk all of the wild live for their sweet sweet blood.
Not sure how many people here have a rank 3 barn yet, but I can tell you that shit is FUCKING RARE. You can easily pick up a full day's worth of WOs and find nothing in the bag except 9-12 feasts.

Bunker/War Mill rank 2 is the same deal, in case anyone is wondering. I upgraded mine to rank 2 yesterday, and that 1020 GR investment has netted me 6 scraps and nothing else whatsoever so far.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Daily areas with no faction makes me sad. C'mon man, we should always be able to double up.

And yes, the insane faction grinds in WOD make me sad too, since you do need 3 maxed for the trading post. Otherwise it would just be cosmetic stuff for poopsockers and that's fine.

Best thing seems to be waiting until raid geared to even think about it. Or hoping for some nerfs to the grind. At any rate, step 1 is determining the 3 easiest factions to raise first since after that you'll have a 20% rep boost. That's probably ashran, frostwolves, and ??

I'm in no hurry for the rep shit that's for sure.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Laughing skull for me (horde tradepost) need that skull mask boyz

Speaking of xmogs, I got the 2h sword from the eye last night (dual pheonix blade) super happy about that one.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Arrakoa? You get pretty far into honored with them through questing.
Yeah, and then you need to kill ~5000 more mobs to get to exalted.

CoE is the only rep that leaves you with a sane amount of grinding left to do to finish it after the quests dry up.

Vitality

HUSTLE
How do you get laughing skull and what eye?
Laughing skull is horde exclusive faction you get access to when you build a trade post and get it level 2.

The eye is Tempest Keep burning crusade oldschool raid zone in netherstorm. (Where you get the phoenix mount)

Sword drops off last boss:

Only complaint is that visual effects from enchants and illusions don't work on it. (Has a gold glow)

rrr_img_83500.jpg

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steamwheedle cartel is by far the fastest. Did it yesterday in 4 hours, use group finder under custom for steam. You do a full cycle of rare mobs leave and reform at Garrog on a fresh server with someone new as lead.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Laughing skull is horde exclusive faction you get access to when you build a trade post and get it level 2.

The eye is Tempest Keep burning crusade oldschool raid zone in netherstorm. (Where you get the phoenix mount)

Sword drops off last boss:

Only complaint is that visual effects from enchants and illusions don't work on it. (Has a gold glow)

rrr_img_83500.jpg
I meant how do you earn LS faction?