World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This is not going to go well. At least with the original schedule they had a chance of the HardCorps(tm) getting online early and being either finished with their raiding or in some sort of semi-stable situation before primetime hit. Now they are going to be right at the start of prime before the servers even go online.

I knew I should have gotten up pre-dawn and just burned off those damn 10 hour follower missions...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone have a suggestion for a cheap and decent gaming mouse (preferably wireless)?

Anyone have a link to decent rogue weak auras?
I know I probably need to customize my own, but I want some notifications of when I hit anticipation 3, 4, or 5 (and hopefully they are different). I'm hoping it can change based on target health as well, since at <35% I end up using backstab which is 1 or 2 combo points rather than mutilate which is 2 or 3 combo points.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Blizzard should find a way to keep the garrison servers online during world maintenance. Would give people an outlet while they fumble around with...whatever they are doing right now.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
The Garrison and zone servers are all up and people are playing on them right now, just not the general public.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dammit. An entire workday without logging in and doing garrison missions. What a waste!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have a suggestion for a cheap and decent gaming mouse (preferably wireless)?
Amazon.com: Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life: Computers Accessories

Bought this shortly after WoD release because my Corsair M90 died, got RMA'ed with a M95, which then also died with the exact same hardware fail. I never liked the Corsair button layout anyway, I could never keep track of what spell I had bound to what button when it came to mouseover-casting heals.

The G602 is easily the best mouse I've ever owned. It's comfortable, just the right weight, the buttons require enough pressure that you can claw grip it but not so much that it's annoying to use for a long period of time, it's wireless with long battery life (AA, not rechargable), and it was cheap compared to all the other mice out there with 8+ buttons for MMO/MOBA use.

Edit: The G502 is more of a FPS mouse. I definitely recommend checking out the G602 instead for MMOs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just bought a G602 because I dropped and broke my death adder. Haven't received it yet, but glad it has such good reviews.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does anyone know what the fuck blizzard actually does during maintenance? I know today is different, but what about their setup requires the servers going down for so long on tuesdays?
replaces the gerbils?

rrr_img_83847.jpg

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I fucking seriously couldn't play MMOs anymore without my Naga.
12 thumb buttons > *
I finally wore out my original naga and recently upgraded to the new model. I didn't like the larger size at first but after a few weeks of getting use to it I'm loving it again. Best Buy has it on sale for $65 or $70 for their limited edition green version.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
Speaking of fishing. I have yet to receive a daily for fucking Sea Scorpions.
IIRC, I never got one either, but fished them from pools in the ocean in southern Nagrand. There is a steady line of pools that seemed to respawn after about 10 minutes, I never had to stop, just went right down the row and then back.