World of Warcraft: Current Year

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I imagine the downtime carrying over into primetime is causing a significant part of the problem. Plus the interwebs are in a shitstorm of DDOS attacks right now, though there's no way to tell from the IPViking map who the real targets are.
Wow some dudes in canada just shit on the entire intraweb

khorum

Murder Apologist
Ugh so much for world boss or raids tonight. I wouldn't even bother trying the heroic daily with the servers like this.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Stuck at retrieving character list. Had so many people in Gorgrond waiting for Talnair(sp) to spawn. When he spawned my character came to a screeching stop and I couldn't cast any spells or move. I was able to read the general chat players linking items they got from Tal but on my end he was still at 30% alive. The lag was so unreal that I got booted from the game and didn't get a chance to loot the corpse. I'm not sure if I got loot but hopefully if I did I will get something in my mail. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: Now I'm stuck at the mythic 90% blue bar loading boss.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
According to mmo-champion, the server problems are because the world boss spawns too many adds during the fight, crashing the server. Awesome.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where do rogues stand in this xpac so far? Is there a go to spec?
All three specs are supposed to be pretty viable right now. I use combat for derping around and running heroics but I'll probably switch to sub when raiding after I get a decent set of gear for it. I haven't played Assassin, but I hear it performs well right now too.

Rime

<Donor>
Major DDoS attacks and untested, buggy content. (One of the new world bosses in Gorgrond was spawning nearly infinite adds).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just want to log in and setup follower missions and clear out my garrison!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You'd think they'd be able to spawn some AWS style deals for hosting their stuff if they expect a spike with WoD then a decrease

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been sitting at 150-350ms from NY to Chicago for the past week and a half. AWS would have to try really hard to have worse latency.

Not that Acti-Blizz would ever consider going out of house for their hosting anyway.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
No really all i want to do is log in and do 30 mins worth of garrison shit on the 3 characters i play, get depressed about not being able to afford 100k+ boe's. Try to make some cash on the AH...1 hour tops, but no. Fucking 90% bar character not found bull shit.

biski_sl

shitlord
Having Tue/Wed off sucks. It's been a while since servers have been offline until midnight. Someone fucked up pretty bad somewhere.

axeman_sl

shitlord
I hate how RNG this expansion is, especially because I've been ridiculously unlucky.

No BoE epics have dropped for me, nor anything else particularly good. Zero warforged or socketed items out of about 12 CM boxes.

Only one of my followers have rolled epic up from blue when recruiting them. I haven't got a single good trait on any one of my 25 followers. No epic mount, no scavenger, nothing, just plainswalker and herbalist and gnome friend etc.

Haven't got any really good missions so far. Yet to see a 1000 apexis mission. Seen one mission for a 645 item which I did, received the token for a neck item, triggered it with resto as my active spec, and it didn't roll spirit. A complete dud.

Have yet to get the Millhouse Manastorm quest, have yet to get the one for the jumping feather thingy.

Out of two invasions so far, one gave me no epic item despite getting gold, and the other was the Iron Horde one which you can't get gold in due to a bug. The latter triggered from grinding Shadowmoon mobs after I had spent all week deliberately avoiding grinding Iron Horde mobs for that exact reason.

Getting absolutelynothingout of salvage crates and bunker work orders. I have two followers at ilvl 640, the rest are below, because I simply do not get upgrade items despite doing everything that can be done to get them.

The amount of gear upgrades that I'm missing out on due to sheer bad luck, and seeing all my friends and guildies get better and better gear doing literally the exact same thing as I do, is making me pretty pissed off. I better get good luck with drops in Highmaul or I'm gonna DDoS Blizzard.Not really

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anybody have an addon they can recommend for buff(s)/debuff(s) management? I've been trying out BM but i've been annoyed by not being able to keep track of my stagger and shuffle etc?
Those are pretty damn crucial to the class, so i can end up getting sodomized if i don't manage them better lol
send me a pm and I'll paste you my setup when I get home tonight. Imo it's way better looking than sunniers, and it tracks all the important stuff.

On another note, TELL ME AMERICA, how is the new raid? Have you killed Orcalon yet?

Skrigg

Golden Squire
send me a pm and I'll paste you my setup when I get home tonight. Imo it's way better looking than sunniers, and it tracks all the important stuff.

On another note, TELL ME AMERICA, how is the new raid? Have you killed Orcalon yet?
Rerolled Hyjal has our regular raid tomorrow night but on a whim decided to go in on heroic tonight. Killed Kargath on the 5th attempt and would have killed Butcher had it not gotten to late. The Kargath fight has really fun mechanics, great first boss.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Oceanic servers shit the bed just after we'd killed Kargath, haven't even been able to load or leave since.