World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its because druids get 2 AP per 1 strength so as pure dps the Nightwalker would get rated higher. But Westfall gives you crit, armor and HP. So just kinda depends what you are going for.
At least back in vanilla, I remember the rogue had a nice kinda formula so you knew how to weight crit vs attack, though at least there it was pure agi no str really. Though hit > all until I forget something like 8 or 12%?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I assume gold? Grind to 25, then go back and quest it all for gold.

Why still do that, I have no clue. Rent money maybe?

Saw this today, thought it was funny. STV will be hilariously fun.

Yeah, I'm expecting STV to be super entertaining.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Makes sense to me to level in dungeons to avoid overcrowding and PvP, especially since we are all going to have crazy good raid gear.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh man the nostalgia

1703353059704.png

giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Szeth Szeth we are growing with the old timers, reroll and bring your boys. 2 bfds and maybe a third soon. same for any of you nerds. i can't promise we'll be hardcore, but if you want a home on lone wolf alliance we got you.

1703383785948.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Running around without a mount is slow AF.

What classes are the fastest in WoW classic level 25? Hunter and Druid?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Running around without a mount is slow AF.

What classes are the fastest in WoW classic level 25? Hunter and Druid?

Druid(with talents), hunter by default(cheetah) and shm by default(wolf form). Shm is the fastest I think, 40% compared to 30% for the others. Oh I guess ret pally too if the take the talent, but its only 8%.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol the only thing that can kill my baby druid is me being OOM and pulling mobs like a doofus, can't have that, so what rune do they give me?

1703419602112.png

I haven't looked at any runes but if they are all as impactful as this I hope they have a lot of increased difficulty throughout SoD.

Sludig

lol the only thing that can kill my baby druid is me being OOM and pulling mobs like a doofus, can't have that, so what rune do they give me?

View attachment 505625

I haven't looked at any runes but if they are all as impactful as this I hope they have a lot of increased difficulty throughout SoD.
Balance is actually shit seemingly at BFD level, but most folks have really strong opening leveling runes. Tell me about how your murloc per hour is.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

So playing cat in WSG feels bad, outside of just shifting out of stuff, no speed boost, I'm squishy in raid dps gear, oom near instantly, just none of the utlity. I thought i had a better time on an alt ages ago, not sure what druid maybe picked up by 29 in the normal bracket, or maybe it was >30 that the class comes alive.

Just makes me jealous watching shamans wolf away w/ flag and my pally being able to freedom myself almost makes a better runner.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So playing cat in WSG feels bad, outside of just shifting out of stuff, no speed boost, I'm squishy in raid dps gear, oom near instantly, just none of the utlity. I thought i had a better time on an alt ages ago, not sure what druid maybe picked up by 29 in the normal bracket, or maybe it was >30 that the class comes alive.

Just makes me jealous watching shamans wolf away w/ flag and my pally being able to freedom myself almost makes a better runner.
Dire Bear at 32 is a big boost in armor and HP. But with Survival rune the lvl 25 bear is pretty tough. Still plenty fast with speed talents and BFD buff.