WoWScrnShot_112823_142345.jpg

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
I see other realm screen caps showing four servers:

PVE
PVP
PVP
RPPVP

If there really is only one PVE server, that server will be pretty big and span both east and west coast content times.

Last edited:

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I see other realm screen caps showing four servers:

PVE
PVP
PVP
RPPVP

If there really is only one PVE server, that server will be pretty big and span both east and west coast content times.

Sooooo...

PVP it is!

Happy So Excited GIF

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think we just roll on the first PvE server. My guess would be most of the streamers and tryhards will roll on the PvP servers.

Call me soft or whatever but I'm going to have relatively limited playtime and I'm not spending it on world PvP.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think we just roll on the first PvE server. My guess would be most of the streamers and tryhards will roll on the PvP servers.

Call me soft or whatever but I'm going to have relatively limited playtime and I'm not spending it on world PvP.

Oh, you must be one of those normal rational people who understands the dynamics of a solved game that has been out for 20 years?

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown

Yea my mind has changed so many times with the new info that keeps coming out. I'll likely just roll PVE for my alliance chars.

Horde still going RPPVP.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Someone finally understands where their money is coming from and what players actually enjoy?

They need to create a rainbow colored fag dragon boss for SOD and call it "WOW Retail" and it has adds that look just as gay.

We can join forces with neckbeard Classic Dev NPCs and kill them all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They need to create a rainbow colored fag dragon boss for SOD and call it "WOW Retail" and it has adds that look just as gay.

We can join forces with neckbeard Classic Dev NPCs and kill them all.
We just need cleavage back in the game

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What is happening with all of this love that Classic is getting?

If you want people to keep showing up to play you need to shave down some of the obscene time commitments. All the purists got their opportunities to no-life themselves some R14 and do all the other crazy shit and now as the new iterations are coming out efforts can be made to make the game less of a grind. Adjusting PvP decay is such the low-hanging fruit too. No one likes that system, it encourages toxic behavior in BGs and people have been asking for changes for it's entire existence.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users