World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Needless

Toe Sucker
This is heresy.

They need to add a few abilities and talent changes from TBC, no level increase, no flying, no arena, just add some new content.

Instead we get some random reddit fanfic wet dream bullshit.
They definitely need more than just adding a few more raids and quest lines. This season seems to be just testing the waters of numerous different mechanics that they will get feedback from and utilize in the future.

I definitely would have liked to see some of the TBC talent changes on a few classes or just reworks in general for hybrid classes, and add more class/race combos but whatever it looks fun for what it is.

Classic purists will hate it, but who gives a shit they're just gonna play classic or HC anyway

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How to cause the universe to generate extra work: Try to play a game/server launch as an adult.

Ah well, at least folks will have picked servers by the weekend

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Too many unknowns still. No one has played and lvl 60 won’t be available for likely 6+ months. No way to tell who will be second dps (warriors will be first).
Keep in mind warriors won't have most of their abilities at 25.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Keep in mind warriors won't have most of their abilities at 25.
Yeah, I don't think warrior will be particularly great this bracket, but will probably be popular due to existing classic thinking.

Single Minded rune is going to be nice in mount-less phase one for some general movement speed at least.

I assume a lot of people will just be leveling several classes phase one to try them out anyway

• 2Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Since Asmon won't do it, you guys need to...

Make a guild called Epsteins List (or Island) and everyone has a character named after a high profile politician/tech mogul.

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like the "Mostly Peaceful" name for a PVP guild that only exists to cause the most shit possible.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
I'm going back at this for the 1000th time tomorrow. These runes better not get nerfed too hard.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's amusing that in the preview they said lone wolf would make melee hunter good... but then the only other melee hunter rune requires a pet.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't be that hard a rune to design. What % of a hunter's dps is a pet, make it slightly above that % to make up for losing some of the utility a pet provides on top of its dps.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Druid sounds pretty fun for phase one, cat move speed for all the walking, the only source of Windfury buff at that level.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Here comes the goyslop!

here_comes_the_goyslop.gif

• 2Worf