World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hmm so what I figured. Would be cool if it just auto flagged. Oh well.

If STV is the pvp event zone for next phase, man that place is going to be insane on a pvp server. Especially as its a big leveling area for 30-40 iirc. Arena will probably have an event inside it too. What BG faction to tie to it, AB?

Hopefully their population controls work, otherwise even event areas will be boring if populations get too lopsided.

The howling from both sides was incredible on turtle pvp...

Cannot imagine the retail base. Keep me posted.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
There is the coveted and prestigious Brown Sock Medal for whoever reaches level cap the fastest. Do we have any interest in that for each level, or just 60 when that comes around?
Poop Sock Medal with a golden numbered level cap on each. 25, 40, 50 60.

Poop sock must be more than 75% full, visual proof required.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
How does pvp event zone work on a pve server? Is just auto flag for everyone when you enter, or do you still have to flag to take part? Which probably includes attacking a guard/npc that is part of the event.
I imagine it will work like any other pvp event on PVE servers, you have to flag yourself to participate. The Bosses/mini-bosses whatever spawn based on Kills so I imagine many people will flag up and start PVPing once they are level 25 and got some decent pieces instead of just getting camped at the zone border when you walk in at level 18 getting 1 shot by shadowmelded hunters not even being able to level.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will the SoD change to STV for the PVP event be to replace the zone music with Fortunate Son?

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Will the SoD change to STV for the PVP event be to replace the zone music with Fortunate Son?
war face GIF

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There is the coveted and prestigious Brown Sock Medal for whoever reaches level cap the fastest. Do we have any interest in that for each level, or just 60 when that comes around?
What kind of faggot gets the brown sock for getting level 25? Get that idea out of your thick skull.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
NGL I always kind of thought that whenever I rode the Zeppelin into Grom'Gol. As I knew the next few hours were going to be a PVP shitfest while I attempted to quest.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
What kind of faggot gets the brown sock for getting level 25? Get that idea out of your thick skull.

It's still a competition, and bracket based. This isn't a normal fresh~!

• 1Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
So my final selects if anyone wants to know:

Rolling RpPvP server as my main server. Sounds like Falstaff and Szeth will be there too.

Doing PvE East for my alliance toons if I make it that far. If no PvE East then PvE West.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NGL I always kind of thought that whenever I rode the Zeppelin into Grom'Gol. As I knew the next few hours were going to be a PVP shitfest while I attempted to quest.

When you walk into nessingway's camp and all that is in your head and heart is 'I am going to be attacked soon'. There's a rogue around somewhere watching.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think my current WoW Whitemane guild <Murlocs In Disguise> is going alliance RP-PVP.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I think I'm going to give Hunter a shot for SOD. None of the guilds I normally game with are going to have an "official" presence, it seems.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still don't know what server my Alliance fam is rolling on. But I most likely wont be able to play until the wee hours tomorrow.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Honestly being casual is the only way I see people not burning out fast. It really is the perfect ruleset for the dad gamers.

I'm so down for a small group of dudes that want to do some content on a casual pace. With all these buffs to classes, the vanilla content like MC will be so fucking easy. Unfortunately only raiding 11pm and later usually doesn't work out on any timezone server for me. If 10 mans are going to be the thing until MC then it should be pretty easy to make my own guild as long as the population stays healthy.

11pm or later raid time is speaking my love language. I got my first x-wife due to EQ addiction. Plan on keeping the second one (I actually like this one), so I only play after her and the kids go to sleep.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So my final selects if anyone wants to know:

Rolling RpPvP server as my main server. Sounds like Falstaff and Szeth will be there too.

Doing PvE East for my alliance toons if I make it that far. If no PvE East then PvE West.

Count me in on the RpPvP. Alliance I presume?

• 1Like