World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
should start in 15min but right now classic servers are all down for emergency maintenance.

There is a login queue just to get that information.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1701377483087.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Would seem odd to me to so 1 pve and 2 pvp , I would think pve is the more popular.
PVE servers are higher capacity due to layering.

They're trying to force balanced PVP servers by blocking character creation when one side gets too high on PVP, whereas it doesn't matter for the PVE

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
they are both going to be high capacity/layering

also they only said they might consider blocking character creation if a server becomes imbalanced, and only if too many people dont bitch about it. People are expecting some kind of real time server balancing algorithm taking place when it's literally a dev look at the server pop 3 weeks from now and deciding to manually swap a flag or not, and only if he doesn't get too many hurty words pointed his direction on twitter

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If we were going ally, I was planning on dwarf/gnome rogue, now that it looks to be horde on the RpPvP, I'm not sure.

The stun resist on orc is damn nice, but god, do I hate their leveling area and may have to go undead. Undead and rogue has just always made sense to me.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If we were going ally, I was planning on dwarf/gnome rogue, now that it looks to be horde on the RpPvP, I'm not sure.

The stun resist on orc is damn nice, but god, do I hate their leveling area and may have to go undead. Undead and rogue has just always made sense to me.
I'm going horde on rp pvp. Then I'll make something on pve if everyone ends up there.

• 1Like