World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
lol blizzcucks nerfed arcane explosion healing by 80%
fuckers
Ouch I hadn't noticed. I duod with a rogue and was healing with arcane missiles and it seemed ok.

I've got all my westfall quests done but barely into 16. Deadmines quests are all red. I guess that's leveling with no rested.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ouch I hadn't noticed. I duod with a rogue and was healing with arcane missiles and it seemed ok.

I've got all my westfall quests done but barely into 16. Deadmines quests are all red. I guess that's leveling with no rested.
Elwynn to 11. Loch Modan to 13. Westfall to 15. Redridge to 16/17. Then Deadmines.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I've got a couple friends playing I could invite is that ok or are we keepin it to forum people? (The pve server)
As long as they're not faggots or body type 2s that are going to drag down our 40 mans

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Nice. I’ll try to catch you tomorrow. Mage named Femme. Intend on raiding at 60.

you-sure-really.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All my time playing dwarf/gnome, I never noticed the giant picture hanging up inside one of the buildings at Steelgrill's Depot.

1701498057818.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
All my time playing dwarf/gnome, I never noticed the giant picture hanging up inside one of the buildings at Steelgrill's Depot.

View attachment 502709
I wonder if dwarves are into human maidens?

Hmm apparently the way to get groups for dungeons is to use chat channels. I think the very first thing I did when I logged in is leave all of them :emoji_laughing:

Last edited: