World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder how bad gnomer going to be for warrior/druid with almost everything bleed immune.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder how bad gnomer going to be for warrior/druid with almost everything bleed immune.

I know myself as a druid, rip was barely part of your dmg. It was a spender if you had lots of time left on roar. Phase 2, get ferocious bite, just pure dmg finisher. I dont see anyone using rip anymore. Usually better to just mangle again.

Last edited:

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No bleed or poison immune (at least on bosses) at launch. We shall see if they tune it though.

I think it will be too easy

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
groceries shopped
laundry did

now, for the potatoes

people underestimate how useful cooking a bunch of potatoes is.

Hungry during the grind?

THERES A FAST MICROWAVED POTATO

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
groceries shopped
laundry did

now, for the potatoes

people underestimate how useful cooking a bunch of potatoes is.

Hungry during the grind?

THERES A FAST MICROWAVED POTATO
And if your laptop dies, you can run WoW on one....

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Step aside pizza rolls. You aint got nothing on a fresh microwaved potato.

1707318898575.jpeg

• 1Mother of God

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
AG1 Breakfast, black coffee. Off the Farm protein bar for lunch, premade rice/broccoli/ground turkey dinners. I'm going to be healthy AND degenerate.

• 1Worf

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
All this preparation and planning makes me feel like I'm missing out on a new eq server or something!

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
when is valentines day event chocolates?

Guess they just forgot about that one eh

Simulation glitchy

(its not in era either)

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder if this NPC moves in during event or you have to come out here to get exempt from the pvp event. Its way up in the NW corner of STV.

dvfHC6vkvE.jpg

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Wonder if this NPC moves in during event or you have to come out here to get exempt from the pvp event. Its way up in the NW corner of STV.

View attachment 513283
It's probably exempt UNTIL you turn it back on no? So not really a huge hassle to only do it once here and there. And no hassle for PvP servers as we don't have a choice.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's probably exempt UNTIL you turn it back on no? So not really a huge hassle to only do it once here and there. And no hassle for PvP servers as we don't have a choice.

Yeah what I figure, just a toggle? If you had to go to it every event, would be a pita. Its already way out of the way, unless it moves.

I am on a pvp server, so meh. No point really and the weapon from the event as a feral is a must have as it looks like it will be bis.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
precook potatoes then portion them in the fridge.

fast eat?

take a portion out, fast microwave
Cold or room temp baked Yukon Golds (with fresh ground garlic salt rubbed on the skin while baking) aren't bad in rush. If you need something more, you can use a knife to spread some sour cream on before each bite.

I could see them as a good poopsocking food, instead of the probable junk food I used to eat (I don't remember what I ate), back when I poopsocked WoW with a group of friends for Vanilla, BC, and WotK.

That said, if potatoes were the food of choice, I would rather make a huge batch of gourmet mashed potatoes with cheese (like sharp cheddar or some other highly flavorful cheese, plus green onions, bacon bits, and sour cream), ahead of time.