World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Old memories, don't recall if I just microwaved but would take the thin skinned gold potatoes, get em pretty nuclear hot and dunk them into a condiment bowl of ketchup was pretty good bachelor food to me. Wish I could recall if I wrapped in wet paper or how because now that sounds good.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gnomer leather set better for warrior DPS than the plate set. Super smart moves Blizz.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gnomer leather set better for warrior DPS than the plate set. Super smart moves Blizz.
Made me curious to go look, even though I'm not playing.

The plate set has 1% more to hit and the leather set has +3 daggers. Does that mean duel wield is better for warriors than 2h weapons (I vaguely remember duel wield warriors till Asscandy dropped, maybe)? Also, hit used to be the most important stat (for rogues) until cap but even with the other Gnomer equipment, it doesn't look like you can get to the main hand hit cap, let alone the off hand cap.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Dual wield was better for classic warriors with pre raid bis, forever. 2h never wins out. Hit cap is weird so far in SoD because bosses are only 2 levels higher not 3. I think hit cap for that is probably 4ish% but I could be wrong.

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
angry potato GIF

• 2Potato
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm not even getting extra warsong marks in mail at all.

And read somewhere the guy made a comment on twitter they wont give exp from 26 to 40(why the stupid shit is posting on twitter and not a blue post) but I dont use twitter, so cant see comments or replies.

• 1Faggotry

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Well, i blame you guys. I had to make me some pan fried hash browns in bacon grease.

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF

20240207_222702.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Basically I was just saying in terms of meal prep you can cover a lot of ground boiling and portioning a bunch of potatoes. Also cost effective.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Basically I was just saying in terms of meal prep you can cover a lot of ground boiling and portioning a bunch of potatoes. Also cost effective.
Just pre cook some ground beef eat a lb and you wont want to eat for at least 8 hours.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nope. SoD will need to wait it's turn.

Got my hands full at the moment.

1707418469261.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
re: poopsocking food. Whenever I need to stay up for 60+ hours I find it's best to have very small, easily digestible portions that someone can eat with minimal preparation. You don't want anything that'll cause a sugar dump because it's too large, or is hard to prepare, or will be a challenge to digest when your digestive system basically shuts down from being awake for too long.

What works best for people varies but what I find works well for me is those cold cut cracker samples.

1707419676691.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users