World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Potato del Grande
re: poopsocking food. Whenever I need to stay up for 60+ hours I find it's best to have very small, easily digestible portions that someone can eat with minimal preparation. You don't want anything that'll cause a sugar dump because it's too large, or is hard to prepare, or will be a challenge to digest when your digestive system basically shuts down from being awake for too long.

What works best for people varies but what I find works well for me is those cold cut cracker samples.

View attachment 513412
Processed food fucks your stomach up. Why not just get the fresh version? You can get a variety of cured meats and cheeses surely?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are you guys actually still able to do like 15+ hours without real breaks to the point where you actually need to prepare food ahead of time? Da fuq? Just take a 10 minute break and cook. You can make a goddamn steak properly and masterfully almost entirely unattended outside of the 2 minutes or so of searing required after you take it out of the oven. Get a grip people!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Nice! Not feeling it this time, but I'll stick around to see what the newish runes are.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im in agreement with Khane Khane . I can cook rice and some lean meat all within like 10 minutes and not feel like a fat piece of shit thats going to fall asleep too early.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Are you findin them runes? I wanted to find them all myself last time. Maybe I should have hung myself from the world tree like Odin. That's how he discovered the secrets of the runes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
steady shot is from a fish in the lake near the trolls in SW Arathi, thats all i've seen so far lol

1707451783991.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll try and put together a nice charcuterie board for my weekend play and share it here.
My wife got into charcuterie lately, it's pretty fun stuff. All you'd really need for poopsocking is to chop up easily digestable cold cuts and some crackers that you can eat in small amounts with a utensil to not get your hands dirty.

Last edited:

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Are you guys actually still able to do like 15+ hours without real breaks to the point where you actually need to prepare food ahead of time? Da fuq? Just take a 10 minute break and cook. You can make a goddamn steak properly and masterfully almost entirely unattended outside of the 2 minutes or so of searing required after you take it out of the oven. Get a grip people!!!
Yeah sure, 10 minute break and then boom, the entire server is ahead of you and you're fighting against bots for spawns.

But seriously, I'd only ever poopsock in PvP-type MMO where the first person to certain levels gets to claim land or other unique resources that are much easier to get early on. Poopsocking in the ultimate Dad MMO that is SoD is more fun than useful.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
My wife got into charcuterie lately, it's pretty fun stuff. All you'd really need for poopsocking is to chop up easily digestable cold cuts and some crackers that you can eat in small amounts with a utensil to not get your hands dirty.
Don't forget olives. Fresh Haldiki are the best imo.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
re: poopsocking food. Whenever I need to stay up for 60+ hours I find it's best to have very small, easily digestible portions that someone can eat with minimal preparation. You don't want anything that'll cause a sugar dump because it's too large, or is hard to prepare, or will be a challenge to digest when your digestive system basically shuts down from being awake for too long.

What works best for people varies but what I find works well for me is those cold cut cracker samples.

View attachment 513412
Jeez no wonder so many of you dumbasses on these forums are getting cancer and other random ass diseases.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Jeez no wonder so many of you dumbasses on these forums are getting cancer and other random ass diseases.
Eating raw garlic is also a great way to stay awake for days. Anytime you get drowsy just pop another clove.

• 1Barf
  • 1Genius!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Eating raw garlic is also a great way to stay awake for days. Anytime you get drowsy just pop another clove.

I love garlic, but when I eat a lot of it I get nearly an infinite amount of gas, and it smells like a garlic hangover. People around me are not amused.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Hit 40 a half hour ago. Good times. Now to contemplate my life's decisions

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hit 40 a half hour ago. Good times. Now to contemplate my life's decisions
Nice, I got just short of lv30 and had to go to bed after 5 hours.

The speed we were clearing Stockades was incredible, once we hit 10-11 minutes had to purposefully slow down because instance limit.

Felt more like a pro FF14 dungeon AoEing everything down

I guess it's SM GY now? What was your levelling method?