Worst Republican poster?

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
You left Khorum and Siddar off the poll but based on recent posts, it's gotta be Rescorla. Merlin hasn't posted in ages and so we haven't been graced with recent examples of his stupidity.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I left plenty of RINO's off the list. I only put the egregious ones on there because we are talking about the worst, not the best.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You sure are, sparky!

rrr_img_123600.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Antony is an angrier, accountant version of Nick Offerman who wants to see the world burn. Kegkilla is an accountant who wants to talk shit. Lumie is certifiably crazy in ways that aren't Republican. Merlin is a genuine individual who wants to learn with the rest of us. a_skeleton_03 is a jarhead who wants to self-inflate his ego by trolling and becomes too invested in his own yawn that he gets tangled in it. Rescorla is stubborn.

The stubborness of Rescorla makes him the worst of that batch.
This is remarkably succinct and accurate. 10/10, would quote again.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
The stubborness of Rescorla makes him the worst of that batch.
Is that the RR meme now? Hell yea I'm stubborn. Why should I bow down and succumb to people with opinions different than me just because they don't like the facts and arguments I make? I guess I violated a lot of people's safe space. I guess I should take extra special care not to offend Wormie he might try to get me banned again.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Is that the RR meme now? Hell yea I'm stubborn. Why should I bow down and succumb to people with opinions different than me just because they don't like the facts and arguments I make? I guess I violated a lot of people's safe space. I guess I should take extra special care not to offend Wormie he might try to get me banned again.
Because your opinions aren't factually correct? That's a good reason to change.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Lol. You don't seriously consider yourself a "Republican poster" do you? I don't. I also don't think too many people around here consider themselves Dems or Republicans any more. Liberal/Conservative/Rational would be more accurate IMO.
Most people agree that the polarization Rep-Dem is (unfortunately) masking a lot of political nuance. That's what you get with a two-party system.

You get better result if you split the politics into liberal/conservative social and economical traits. The 3rd axis might be science/rationality/technostuff.

I like thePolitical Compass. But it's one of the many tests.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I prefer Authoritarian vs Libertarian. Top-Down thinking vs Bottom-Up thinking.

Both parties can be authoritarian if they want, and both can be libertarian if they want. It is why I don't personally identify with either the (D) or the (R), they are not good enough descriptors in my view. I care less about left vs right and more about top vs bottom.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Almost the same as Soygen's, I guess that means i picked the wrong shit. Needs more authoritarian

rrr_img_123779.jpg