• Total voters

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
052d1927f5e33e1bbec36d932e715704488b5f733f6913220cf65a0addfa1039.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The idea is that there are 1000 great group zones in EQ that would all have the best gear in the game and you can't just follow some dork on a raid and load up on best in slot shit.
Yeah because raiding is so much easier than grouping... Fuckin tard

Raiding is easy... Unless you are the puller you sit at the back and press 2 buttons for 9 hours. You don't get to talk about "tards" if you like raiding in EQ, because you are the tard.

p.s. you guys like autism memes yet it seems I need to clarify, it is unlikely that this server will be compulsory.

Last edited:

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
I think the idea is ok. I like the idea of 1 groupable content. You will kill a large portion of the game for some people, but there is a whole lot of people that preferred grouping to raiding.

What might be better is leaving the bosses in because they add a lot of flavor, but adjust their loot tables so that they drop quest item(s) and the same thing as minibosses - that way they are there, but the incentive is greatly reduced.

The loot tables would require a lot of work to make it fun.

You will kill a large portion of the game for some people, but there is a whole lot of people that preferred grouping to raiding.
Yeah

What might be better is leaving the bosses in because they add a lot of flavor, but adjust their loot tables so that they drop quest item(s) and the same thing as minibosses - that way they are there, but the incentive is greatly reduced.
Yeah could maybe leave them in but I think they should drop no loot, otherwise people would still raid for epics etc. I would rather there be no epics and no raids at all, and the top gear will be from dungeons and grouping.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
No MQ2 except the toon following and a few other qol ones

This is the funniest part of your plan.

There is 0 way you could ever police this. Even if you think you could, it'd turn into nothing but blatant gm favoritism on whoever petitionquests the most.

Yet you are going to allow multiboxing.....

You huff paint daily, don't you?
You have to allow boxing on emu servers, the populations are low. It is also fun to box and you can do a lot by yourself with a few characters. But a real group is always better. You shouldn't comment on things that are beyond you.

This is the funniest part of your plan.

There is 0 way you could ever police this. Even if you think you could, it'd turn into nothing but blatant gm favoritism on whoever petitionquests the most.
Lots of servers do it, including PEQ. It is easy to police a low population server. And why would anyone have favorites?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The only way this would appeal to me is if it had all the content to almost current zones and since you want it to be grouped focus and no raid targets I would want to see raid gear either for purchase using some type of ingame currency found on all mobs(radiant shards) or have raid loot drop from random mobs.

I don't care about raid mobs as in EQ they were all basically the same, but I do care about the challenge they pose and more so the gear they drop.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
People play the game for pixel acquisition, not because they want group content that is hard.

Removing pixels from the game, lessens the point of playing the game.

I didn't miss the point, his point is just stupid. Most people are perfectly happy getting SMR, FBSS, TBB, Froglok Robe, Hiero Cloak, etc..etc. There is plenty of loot to get from group content. If you want raid gear go pay one of the 90 other servers. Or real EQ. Or some other MMO.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
who are you trying to convince? Literally everyone has said your idea is dumb as fuck and voted no yet your autistic ass is still insisting this is some sort of genius idea that people would want to play. Most people who play MMO's even old EQ clones aren't complete fucking cunt fags and are able to find friends and people to play with so they don't need to multibox some lame horseshit server without raids because they actually get invited to raids. Nobody likes you and thats why you want this so badly, you might be better off overdosing on whatever meds I am sure you are on and wash it down with a gallon of bleach.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many people are asking to solo box some old group content? Zero? Oh it's zero isn't it. Well then shut the fuck up. If I could take a rusty screwdriver and rake it across your fucking retinas I would since it would prevent you from ever posting again. Now shut your faggot mount you worthless bag of shit.
One of the best posts of 2017 so far.
Will it work in a browser?
Asking the important questions.