Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
8itr1Sd.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44399

If blizzard doesn't announce plans then I hope the nost crew releases the source code.

Perhaps Blizzard does an official endorsement of Nost, ala EQ and P99? My #1 complaint about private WoW is the mouthbreathing population, and #2 is that the servers never seem to stick around - I'd love if Blizz removed the legal hurdle so #2 could be crossed off everyone's list.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd keep a WoW sub if it included a proper classic server for reals

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Origin

Molten Core Raider
The dream is dead... for now.

Played some retail over the weekend to get the HS hero. The game played on autopilot. Keyboard faceroll, holy shit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
as we all know, the bottom levels of any mmo are the best experience to judge them at

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So the whole nost sit down was just pr to save face after butt Fucking the emulator community?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm lost on the wow emu or whatever. I heard a little about Blizz trying to shut down the one you guys are talking about?

For an idiot, simple answer. Is there a new WOW option and does it cost? I've still sworn off wow in any serious sense. But would like to maybe have something to fart around with some on the side for nostalgia.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Blizzard shut those guys down like a year ago? Had a big meeting with them, invited them to blizzcon iirc but as we now nothing came of it. Probably pissed off Blizzard was fucking with them so they are relaunching their server.

No there is no Blizzard classic/legacy server, and never will be.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Getting a bit excited for the re-release of Nost. Character transfers are on atm, so if you have Nost toons that you want to play, go transfer them now.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
How far along is Nost in the timeline?

Think they're just before AQ release. I quit shortly before BWL was released, but i think they're about to start the gates opening push.

They're releasing one or two new servers at some point in January. For those who don't feel like catching up or want the fresh rush.

<3 buddy

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think they're just before AQ release. I quit shortly before BWL was released, but i think they're about to start the gates opening push.

They're releasing one or two new servers at some point in January. For those who don't feel like catching up or want the fresh rush.

<3 buddy

Yea, PVP Nost is going to have the War Effort starting soon when it comes back. PvE Nost just had AV open, so BWL is like 2 months away. They will be doing timelines this week though as one of Elysium's daily posts.

They did the financial one today. $1300 a month for server costs...