wtf is Fire of heaven (srs) (reps)

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's was one of the top Everquest guilds back in the day, Alex "Furor" Afrasiabi was the guild leader. He made a lot of funny rants and talked about the end game content of Everquest. Blizzard kept tabs on the top guild leaders for Everquest. Recruited Alex and Jeff (Tigole Bitties from Legacy of Steel, he posted funny rants too). Alex worked on World of Warcraft from alpha all the way to BFA (Battle for Azeroth), then he got canned for partying too much like a douche. Jeff went on to being the lead game director for Overwatch. You don't need to know about Jeff. I just mentioned it because Blizzard was very smart hiring the top guild guild leaders. Anyways, this forum became a niche for nerdy Everquest players who wanted to know about the top guilds in the game and wanted to play at the level I'm guessing. Everquest was really the first MMORPG really. WoW copied a lot of things from that game and made it their own.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
It's was one of the top Everquest guilds back in the day, Alex "Furor" Afrasiabi was the guild leader. He made a lot of funny rants and talked about the end game content of Everquest. Blizzard kept tabs on the top guild leaders for Everquest. Recruited Alex and Jeff (Tigole Bitties from Legacy of Steel, he posted funny rants too). Alex worked on World of Warcraft from alpha all the way to BFA (Battle for Azeroth), then he got canned for partying too much like a douche. Jeff went on to being the lead game director for Overwatch. You don't need to know about Jeff. I just mentioned it because Blizzard was very smart hiring the top guild guild leaders. Anyways, this forum became a niche for nerdy Everquest players who wanted to know about the top guilds in the game and wanted to play at the level I'm guessing. Everquest was really the first MMORPG really. WoW copied a lot of things from that game and made it their own.
cliffs?

Luc1fer

Peasant
Anyways, this forum became a niche for nerdy Everquest players who wanted to know about the top guilds in the game and wanted to play at the level I'm guessing.
So it's probably even more autistic than misc (if that's possible)?

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Old skool everquest guilds were insanity. You had to organize 50+ other people to kill bosses and get loot. And you had to race all the other guilds to the bosses. Sometimes through complicated dungeons. There were no instances. Everything was pure competition. Guilds would kill steal each other, intentionally wipe each other by training monsters on the other guilds healers. It was frickin hilarity. And that was on the blue servers. Things were much worse on the pvp servers.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Old skool everquest guilds were insanity. You had to organize 50+ other people to kill bosses and get loot. And you had to race all the other guilds to the bosses. Sometimes through complicated dungeons. There were no instances. Everything was pure competition. Guilds would kill steal each other, intentionally wipe each other by training monsters on the other guilds healers. It was frickin hilarity. And that was on the blue servers. Things were much worse on the pvp servers.
Sounds like poverty runescape

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Crank that number up just a little more....

1712538821538.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users