WW2 vet survived Nazi's only to be beaten to death by two teenagers

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sad story. Regarding guns if the teenagers verbally confronted him before the beatings he may have had a chance to tell them

Owxi9.gif

The guy had a teeny little auto pistol, probably an LCP or a bodyguard. Small but the ammo packs a punch.

kidRiot_sl

shitlord
Fuck it, I'm done holding in my bigotry. Done and done. Thanks black community, you've done complete fuck all for the world.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm just saying, people love to trot those two out. Thousands of years of history, and that's it. And not only that, but it's not even agreed that their accomplishments were their own, or that someone else wasn't working on the exact same shit.

iannis

Musty Nester
Amusingly enough, Eli Whitney is also a southern hero.

Eli Whitney was also white. Or maybe he was a Jew... but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he was a protestant european. He was white though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Amusingly enough, Eli Whitney is also a southern hero.

Eli Whitney was also white. Or maybe he was a Jew... but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he was a protestant european. He was white though.
Haha, my bad. Shows how much I paid attention to 3rd grade history. Decades of thinking he was a black guy...

So I guess it's just George Washington Carver and the stoplight guy then?

Edit: LOL. Just googled black inventors, and Scholastic had a list of top 10. One of them was the guy who invented the Super Soaker. I'm still laughing about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Haha, my bad. Shows how much I paid attention to 3rd grade history. Decades of thinking he was a black guy...

So I guess it's just George Washington Carver and the stoplight guy then?

Edit: LOL. Just googled black inventors, and Scholastic had a list of top 10. One of them was the guy who invented the Super Soaker. I'm still laughing about it.
lol they must have bumped the guy who invented the traffic light or the ice cream cone off the list.

Szlia

you don't have to kill them, the vast majority of crimes prevented by guns the gun is never fired, just the threat of force changes the outcome.
"Crimes that did not happen" seems like a pretty difficult thing to keep accurate records of. Do you have some statistics for that?