X-Men '97

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: X-Men '97

Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure

Cast: Cathal J. Dodd, Lenore Zann, George Buza, Alison Sealy-Smith, Jennifer Hale, Ray Chase, A.J. LoCascio, Holly Chou, Matthew Waterson, Chris Britton

Overview: An animated series from Marvel Studios that explores new stories in the iconic ‘90s timeline of the original series.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
March 20, 2024

The original 90's cartoon is being continued on Disney+

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I want to believe, but this is Disney so.....

1708022888084.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Caliane

we must take everything you love and destroy it.

Young magneto, and "to me my xmen" is from 2000's xmen comics though. Although, as a full catchphase, not till Whedens xmen. it was something said once in awhile, without much meaning. Wheden gave it meaning have Scott say it later.

cyclopss-to-me-my-x-men-astonishing-x-men-6.jpg

Last edited:

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'd be interested in watching this but... Disney+. Who has that shit anymore?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So Wolverine is no longer the biggest simp in the world for Jean but instead Morph's bottom boy?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I used to love this show as a kid. The biggest take away after seeing the trailer is.... The scenery and backgrounds look MUCH better than they used to.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Wolverine is no longer the biggest simp in the world for Jean but instead Morph's bottom boy?
Seeing as how a significant chunk of the plot is his pining for Jean, this might actually be more of a fantasy on the part of whomever made that statement rather than something actually reflected in the show.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database