X-Men: Days of Future Past.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really enjoyed First Class, so happy to see the cast is being used again for an X-Men movie

Arakkis

N00b
Empire magazine, which I have never heard of, is showing off 25 different covers with character portraits. My favorite so far:

Be_PpFHIQAEdfQg.jpg:large

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are they using the body-makeup thing for Mystique in this X-Men like they did in X2 or is it more of a body suit? Because Lawrence's boobs are NOT that big and I would wonder how they did that :p Also Empire is, as it claims, a pretty huge movie magazine that I think is based out of the UK. I remember it still from when I was working at Borders.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Wow, that is just terrible. Quicksilver isn't anywhere near one of my favorite characters, but I never pictured him as a hipster faggot either. That's Gambit levels of gay right there.
You really can't? The way you describe what you can't imagine him as is pretty much the Ultimate Quicksilver. Well.. that and incest.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wow, that is just terrible. Quicksilver isn't anywhere near one of my favorite characters, but I never pictured him as a hipster faggot either. That's Gambit levels of gay right there.
You see i always think about QS as a hipster faggot, he typical is a little whinny bitch so imo "hipster" fits.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I never read much of anything Ultimate, or much at all with Quicksilver in it, but in 80s and 90s comics I don't really remember him being a hipster faggot. He was a bit of a whiny bitch, that's for sure, but hipster? Maybe I'm just not familiar with what they've done with him the past two decades, because he looked nothing like that from what I remember.

This picture below is how I always pictured him. However, given that I had to wade through hundreds of more current pictures of him where he did indeed look like a douche, I guess you guys are right, and I'm just old. He was never a great character, but why would they make him even more annoying?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nothing to do with nothing, but Peter David had a good issue way back when of X-Factor where a psychologist was interviewing each team member, and it gives (I think) a very interesting and reasonable perspective on why QS is such a douche.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Exactly how gay are these comic artists?

Oh yeah. Underwear, gloves, chest belt and skin tight body stocking?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the Sentinel is supposed to be a model one from the 70s? According to Reddit anyway

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Mark I Sentinel from 1973, per Singer's tweet of the image. Looks a little strange, but like it overall, the key will be what it looks like in motion.

Wonder if the future will have Nimrod(s).