Xbox 360 Top Games

Stave

Potato del Grande
Hey guys, long story short, I picked up a new 360 E for dirt cheap, way cheaper than black friday deals even. I skipped the PS3/Xbox 360 generation, but do own a Wii. I do all my gaming on PC though, and have played/own virtually every big name PC game over the last 10 years or so. I don't console enough to justify a PS4 and I would have went with a PS3 but couldn't pass up this deal, and already have a Blu Ray player. I just want something to mess around with while relaxing on the couch.

So anyways, now I have this Xbox 360, but do not know what games to get. I like almost everything except sports games/sim racing games. I haven't followed much of anything on consoles of the last gen. I plan on picking up FF13 and Red Dead Redemption, as I totally missed both those and heard they are good. But what are some other good games to pick up that I probably didn't get on PC? There's gotta be some gems on this beast.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lost Odyssey
Tales of Vesperia
FF13X-2
GTA5
Dragons Dogma(dark arisen)

Just off the top of my drunken head, I'm sure there are more. There may even be a thread if you search... Or yeah go look at the top rated that aren't sports/racing games.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Lost Odyssey
Tales of Vesperia
FF13X-2
GTA5
Dragons Dogma(dark arisen)

Just off the top of my drunken head, I'm sure there are more. There may even be a thread if you search... Or yeah go look at the top rated that aren't sports/racing games.
GTA V will be for sure once it comes down in price a bit. FF13X-2, did not know they made a sequel. Are there any other spinoffs besides 13 and x2? And how are these? Better than 12? I loved 7 and 9, but hated 8 and 12. 10 was tolerable. I'm a big FF buff.

Totally forgot about Dragons Dogma! Saw this a long time ago and wished it would come to PC, will definitely add that one to the list. How about any Metal Gears worth playing? Or are those PS3 only? I heard Halo Reach is really good? I'm not in it for the Xbros FPS brawls, but I'm a sucker for an epic story.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I've always been a big fan of the GoW series. I think I saw 2/3 for 50% off when I was on the 360 last night too so may be worth a look.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Dragon's Dogma was fucking garbage when I played it. Most of my time was spent trekking across the land because the game lacked a viable method of fast travel. I have no clue if they've changed it or not.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
GoW series. Mass Effect series, even if the ultimate ending is garbage. Assassin's Creed series. Batman: Arkham series. And a big 2nd to Lost Odyssey. Loved that game.

Stave

Potato del Grande
GoW series. Mass Effect series, even if the ultimate ending is garbage. Assassin's Creed series. Batman: Arkham series. And a big 2nd to Lost Odyssey. Loved that game.
Ill have to try the GoW 3 pack. Already beat ME series on PC, and same with ACreed and Batmans. Will have to check out Lost Odyssey. Probably gonna pick up FF games here as they are like $12 each.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you haven't played it, the newest Tomb Raider was pretty bad ass. I picked that up for Xbox on release day and absolutely loved it.

Stave

Potato del Grande
If you haven't played it, the newest Tomb Raider was pretty bad ass. I picked that up for Xbox on release day and absolutely loved it.
I do own it on PC, and I agree, that is probably one of my top GOTY contenders for me tbh.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you didn't get Bioshock for PC, grab those. Most of the best Xbox games are available for PC so it's hard to recommend any games.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As mentioned, can't go wrong w/ GoW. One of my favorite trilogies. Very solid games from gameplay perspective. Most find the story shallow, but they're not unbearable at all. If you do find it shallow, easily overcome by the pacing, which is very well done. Man's man story.

Dragon's Dogma is console only and a great game if you dig that kinda playstyle. Sorta like Dark Souls meets Dragon Age. Veryyyy long game and replayable. Good bang for your buck.

Not a fan of the halo story arch myself, but it's popular for a reason, so you could always look into those. Halo 4 was actually pretty good IMO. Pretty heavy shit goes down between Chief and Cortana, so may be worth checking out.

Can't really think of any other exclusives. Everything else looks better on PC & cheaper w/ steam.....

Sean_sl

shitlord
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
MagnaCarta 2
Tales of Vesperia
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Ace Combat 6
Culdcept Saga
Bayonetta
Catherine