XBOX360 - Offline multiplayer - what's the most fun game you can think of ?

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I'm trying to find any fun game to play with friends on xbox360 when I have people over, worst I can think of is Fifa but I'm not really a huge fan of it, some people say rayman is great for that kind of stuff but can anyone tell me specifically wich one is the best because there seems to be multiple versions.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated !

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Castle Crashers was alot of fun but i cannot remember if it required a internet connection or not.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Castle Crashers was alot of fun but i cannot remember if it required a internet connection or not.
Well, it will to download. But he didn't say no internet connection, just offline play. Which I'm guessing means no Live Gold. So yeah, Castle Crashers is a great suggestion.

The Earth Defense Force games are pretty fun as well. I haven't played the newest one(Earth Defense Force 2025) but the first two were a blast split screen. Though only 2 player. There's something awesome about murdering hundreds of giant insects with guns and shit.

As for Rayman, multiplayer I assume people are talking about the Raving Rabbids games. There's a few of them and they're all just full of minigames. Not sure it matters which one you get. They're pretty fun for the most part. Though I only played them on Wii so not sure how they are on XBOX. Top of the wiki article in the second paragraph mentions all the games in the series(there's a bunch).

Rayman Raving Rabbids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Diablo 3 or Rayman Legends
D3 for sure, its great on the console very smooth, and the added bonus of hacking your items
smile.png

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I'm gonna take a look at castle crasher, internet connection/xbox live is not much of an issue.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fusion frenzy. Can't remember if they ever made it for 360, or just first xbox though