Yahoo live epic fun

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Mini_Miik said:
i actually decided not to go on to any other sites
Once you harpoon your whale you no longer feel the call of the ocean? or something like that?

(how is milfy doing with the no weed job?)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
i actually decided not to go on to any other sites
aw you"re retiring from cam whoring, how touching. maybe they"ll make a lifetime movie out of it?

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
I really can"t see it being more than the old Y! Live regulars that end up on it but apparently people involved with the old site are working on a new one.

Y!Undead

It"s private invite beta at the moment but figured it was worth a post.

aychamo_aycono said:
Sadly, one of those loser fucks "immortalized" me in one of the videos, I had a half second clip in there. I think this is the lowest point in my life!
You"re the idiot that showed your asshole on the internet. Take some responsibility for your actions.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I would argue it"s on the best points in your life. Hundreds of years from now when you"re dead and totally forgotten, that video will still be floating around in some archive somewhere.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
yay, more Mini intoxicated fuck fest and Aychomo starfish. I am game.
Was among the lowest points in my life that boredom drove me to that massive infestations of people dumber than dog shit.

Honestly, if my life is ever that poor again I invite any of you to kill me immediately.

Erumaron said:
I really can"t see it being more than the old Y! Live regulars that end up on it but apparently people involved with the old site are working on a new one.

Y!Undead

It"s private invite beta at the moment but figured it was worth a post.
We all seek invites for the win....win or fail?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
aychamo_aycono said:
Was among the lowest points in my life that boredom drove me to that massive infestations of people dumber than dog shit.

Honestly, if my life is ever that poor again I invite any of you to kill me immediately.
Can I get this in writing?

Nothing personal dude, I just really wanna kill someone.