Yahoo live epic fun

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
JeydaX said:
God damnit, we had the asian put the beer on his head but we missed it.
Was some funny shit to see him all freaked out by the attention. We were like 8 in his channel and he was all woah, why are you all in my channel, must log off now.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Aych, you need to be showing the pooper on Yahoo again, if you"re reading this.

Today, in addition to the "F" on the left cheek and "H" on the right cheek, since you look like Tom Cruise kinda and it"s the 25 Anniversary of Risky, I DEMAND THE FOLLOWING.

1. Sunglasses
2. White Dress shirt.
3. Slide into cam
4. Showing of hairy man ass to unsuspecting victims by Tom Cruise Risky Business look alike.

Xenrauk_foh

shitlord
Loftish v2 said:
Anyone know how to change your handle? I created a channel and it changed my name from my yahooID to the name of the channel, even when the channel isn"t on.
Under the Who"s chatting panel, click on your name and some options will come up, you can change your nickname there.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Ok, we need to get someone to write an F on their right eyelid, an O in the center of their eyebrows, and an H on their left eyelid. Possibly add in an S and S on each cheek

Loftish v2_foh

shitlord
Xenrauk said:
Under the Who"s chatting panel, click on your name and some options will come up, you can change your nickname there.
Thanks, and what happened with ArizonaGirl? I turn away for one second then come back to the feed down and people saying "haha owned".

Druixx_foh

shitlord
Loftish v2 said:
Thanks, and what happened with ArizonaGirl? I turn away for one second then come back to the feed down and people saying "haha owned".
We asked for tits and she almost pulled up the shirt... then reached for a gay pr0n mag. Owned.