Yahoo live epic fun

Malice_foh

shitlord
Well if Mini_Miik or whatever the fuck found out about these boards some other way an registered to post, there wouldn"t be such a huge deal over it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, he"s insinuating that if we let chicks in just because they are chicks, we"ll get the ones who constantly remind everyone they are chicks. Like was said, lots of the girl posters you can hardly tell because they don"t try to use it to attract attention.
so how often has that happened? once? never?
how hard would it be to spot and ban someone like that if they did pop up?

Keed_foh

shitlord
Lucy was just a camwhore

and ZOMGSEARCH!!!1~

anyways you read that thread and it sort of sums up what she was doin" round here.

dunno about IT though

Column_sl

shitlord
Lucy liked WOW you idiot!

This is why we need Lucy for quotes like these...

Originally Posted by Angry Amadeus

Lucy.

Please read carefully what I am about to say:

Man or woman, I would very much like to mouthfuck you with such an intensity that all of your teeth except for your molars fall out.

That is all.

Ta,

Millie_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Fuck no, don"t allow any of these cam whores to get accounts. It"ll just turn in to a feeding frenzy just like Lucykemp was, even if they"re slightly more intelligent. These chicks will roll in here, announcing to the world that they"re a "female gamer" and a good proportion of the board"s population will promptly lose their minds as they follow their every post and try to get with them.
You underestimate my intelligence. :p

I"m not just going to grant access to anyone who PMs me. If someone PMs me asking for posting access, they"re getting:

a) A background IP check
b) An explanation of their intended business on these forums, vetted by me
c) Lots of scrutiny

Especiallyanyone who comes here from the Yahoo Live chatrooms. There"s a pretty big burden of proof you need to satisfy if you"re coming over as some sort of recruited camwhore, IMO. I have no intention of letting a bunch of attention whore girls in here just because they"re girls. That"s not a good enough reason to give someone access. If anything, as you"ve said, it will probably be counterproductive. It would be like chumming the waters in a known shark hangout.

Girl gamers who want to contribute meaningfully are welcome; attention whores who happen to game are not.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
You underestimate my intelligence. :p

I"m not just going to grant access to anyone who PMs me. If someone PMs me asking for posting access, they"re getting:

a) A background IP check
b) An explanation of their intended business on these forums, vetted by me
c) Lots of scrutiny

Especiallyanyone who comes here from the Yahoo Live chatrooms. There"s a pretty big burden of proof you need to satisfy if you"re coming over as some sort of recruited camwhore, IMO. I have no intention of letting a bunch of attention whore girls in here just because they"re girls. That"s not a good enough reason to give someone access. If anything, as you"ve said, it will probably be counterproductive. It would be like chumming the waters in a known shark hangout.

Girl gamers who want to contribute meaningfully are welcome; attention whores who happen to game are not.
Millie, seriously, will you please marry me?

Rako_foh

shitlord
I"m sorry, you must have me confused with this guy:

pedobear.jpg

pedobear.jpg

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wtf is this shit? The thread is about getting dumb people on cam to write FoHSS on their shit. Don"t set them up with ideas that if they somehow do get access to the forums that they will be treated any better then any other lurker/new poster that just got their account.

Also if they really like our humor, and have similar interests in the shit that got most of us on this board in the first place, they can just google fohss. It would be better for them in the long run if they want their opinions even considered. Dont force our own "league of extraordinary gentlemen" on others, let them seek us out.

Arrr_foh

shitlord
Rakorake said:
The only girl that actually WANTED to register (Milk girl), was asking if we had MMORPG discussion. So I guess feel free to discriminate.
Arizonagirl had some pretty funny Vanguard comments too.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I think a win isn"t truly epic unless we took slaves from the Camwhore land and conform them into one of us.

We will call it the "Camwhore Rehabilitation Program." We would be doing the internet a favor, making it a better place for all.

How can you argue with that? Seriously? A+ Logic.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Tyen said:
I think a win isn"t truly epic unless we took slaves from the Camwhore land and conform them into one of us.

We will call it the "Camwhore Rehabilitation Program." We would be doing the internet a favor, making it a better place for all.

How can you argue with that? Seriously? A+ Logic.
sounds a lot like that Scientology scheme to rehabilitate inmates.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i would like to go on the record saying that i don"t approve of the use of yahoo live for anything other than taunting camwhores until their already fragile self esteems drop low enough that they are willing to show tits, and then continuing to verbally berate them.