Yahoo live epic fun

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
FulorianC said:
So... someone rickshawed the thread and suddenly we lose interest in Yahoo Live? What"s wrong with you people?
rickshawed threads are like those girls who were real hot in high school then go away to college for a year and gain 30 pounds. they were hot at one point in time, and we"ll always have fond memories of them... but no one really wants to touch them anymore.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
I"ll definitly be on at night while trying to buzz myself to sleep.

Cam whores take way less dedication than MMOs to find entertainment, so i am sold on this as long as the commentary is comical,

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
kegkilla said:
rickshawed threads are like those girls who were real hot in high school then go away to college for a year and gain 30 pounds. they were hot at one point in time, and we"ll always have fond memories of them... but no one really wants to touch them anymore.
I invented the fat chick analogy on these boards and you suck at them.

That said carry on we need more fohss women.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
FulorianC said:
So... someone rickshawed the thread and suddenly we lose interest in Yahoo Live? What"s wrong with you people?
Sometimes there is no one interesting on to get some epic SS"s of.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Hatorade said:
I invented the fat chick analogy on these boards and you suck at them.
not gonna argue that. you seem like the kind of guy who would know a thing or two about fat bitches.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Astrocreep said:
welcome to the board, Mini
feel free to add your thoughts on Doctor Who.

new episode tomorrow. Tardis gone looney again.
Thanks, oooh i will do. Not actually looking forward to the next episode, think they might have ruined it a bit with the whole daughter thing, but there might be a twist!

Enough rambling here, i"ll go contribute to the thread lol :]

Millie_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
I checked out Lollis room today and the still shot of her looks like shes topless and her hairs wet....wtf?
When Chris Hansen asks you what you were up to, you"d better have an entertaining answer ready to go.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Let this be a lesson for all the folks that have daughters...no Webcams...ever. I am seriously thinking no digital cameras either, maybe just keep all the SD cards locked up like guns or something. I would hope my daughter will grow up to be smarter then loli but dammit you put a camera on a girl/women and they become retarded.

She prolly already has a stalker that is guest 24 that knows her address and is planning something. So fucking dumb.