Yahoo live epic fun

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
They seem to be saving some of the images and posting them, whereas we can"t do that here. I was curious what they used as a staging ground for that.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
idk what they do, but if we want to stage somewhere we could just use someone"s channel who won"t be banned (you can still chat in it if they"re offline).

Hippos_foh

shitlord
LIVE: sailais online. last time she went to cam4 and used a vibrator before realizing that the only people watching after 20 minutes were cam4 people because the /b/tards had all already "finished" by then.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Hippos said:
LIVE: sailais online. last time she went to cam4 and used a vibrator before realizing that the only people watching after 20 minutes were cam4 people because the /b/tards had all already "finished" by then.
lol, she got off last time becuase she said someone that knew her in real life was viewing and she got freaked out. At least thats what i think she said.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
i thought she asked if anyone she knew was there and then some fag said yes and just logged off because no one else said yes, either way the show ended early.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Rorek said:
she is definitely under-age though lol..bad
Reptar is fucking dangerous btw.

Never going in that room again. I joined it after apparently she stopped camming, but was still in the room. Then, with 200ish people in the room, she decided to put her phone number in the room, asked people to call her saying her mom "Didn"t mind the calls" (people then confirmed it was her), and she put her MSN on there (also confirmed), which someone then traced back to her myspace. At that point, time to GTFO.

My theory is - 18 year old that looks 12, flashes tits, says shes 16, posts info, and tracks whomever contacts, gives list to FBI.

Yeah, just don"t do it.