Yahoo live epic fun

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hippos said:
aychamo had her in the palm of his hands before she went emo bitch and started crying about how some guy on yahoo live did her wrong.
Haha! Yeah man, she was flashing for us on demand, playing to her emotions, etc. So what happened with the y! guy who made her so sad? Apparently she liked some y! guy and he flirted with some other girl? I have no idea. Well, whatever the case, she"s cute and delivered tits. Although sometimes she gets this vacant stare and it looks like she"s having an absent seizure and is just about to start drooling,... which would be an epic screenshot.

I"m surprisingly not hung over today!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mini, you are new and we love you and all. But! When making a new post there is a button underneath Submit Reply and Preview Post in which you can add attachments. That way you don"t have to use imageshack or whatever to put photos in your posts~

Lowk_foh

shitlord
For everyone that frequents yLive i have a mission for all of you: Operation obtain Merlot"s phone number.

you will be paid in your choice of internets or lulz

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lowk said:
For everyone that frequents yLive i have a mission for all of you: Operation obtain Merlot"s phone number.

you will be paid in your choice of internets or lulz
I"m working on it Captain (Spalding)!

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
What i want to know is why she says she has a daughter when on the files it states she has a disabled 9yr old boy?

At the same address

Under her name.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mini_Miik said:
What i want to know is why she says she has a daughter when on the files it states she has a disabled 9yr old boy?

At the same address

Under her name.
Maybe his disability is he doesn"t have a penis.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
that i skinda fucked up to not even consider mentioning

i have a new bomb to drop on her when my hate machine gets set in motion