Yahoo live epic fun

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
anonymousbeaner - A fellowmaleregular (yes thats right!)

We asked him to dress up in some of his sisters clothing and makeup, which he did, amazingly well.

Then he went live and fooled roughly 200 viewers into thinking he was female and would strip :]

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
OH MY GOD legumer IS A MALE????

ARGH!

Hey post the damn URLs to milf"s room or something in here sometime. I get sad at night when I can"t find you guys

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I was trying to figure out if Catfeesh ever delivered on busting in on Poco and Sassy. Couldn"t find a chan last night when I got home.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Avoiding is seriously one fucked up girl...

On a sidenote, I haven"t been on y!live in like 3 weeks, lost interest in it. The novelty has worn off so sad. Glad some of you are still checking it out and broadcasting though! =(

P.S. Why isn"t mini on that girls of yahoo live!?

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Astaire said:
LIVE: newfag

NOW

*edit* Christ she"s gone. Fantastically hot blonde showing it all and she got banned =( Was definitely not a loop either.
Don"t be too sure ;]

The worrying thing as of late, is there has been a 9 year old online. Not doing anything wrong of course, she just sits there and reads the text. But i mean.. what right minded parent would give their 9 year old daughter a webcam?

All that happens is she gets trolled and spammed, but the amount of swears and language used isn"t good for those young eyes to see.

LIVE: problematique

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
There has been love in the air this spring/summer as Yahoo Live has brought us faggots closer to eachother across the world :]

Mini <3 Milf
Turtle <3 Crashed
Sassy <3 Poco
Earned <3 Fock
Fj <3 Lowk

Dawww internet luff