Yahoo live epic fun

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Valos said:
Pepper12 is WEDA, and all the other various names she"s taken. She"s been talked about on this thread before, the nazi flag carrier and such. She is over 18, real name is Kristen. She"s also apparently tasted her own period blood on cam. She"s nice enough though, I"ve talked to her a few times on aim.
whoa whoa whoa, what, what?! she what?!

Arbiter

Pelvic Sorcerer
<Silver Donator>
Lowk said:
i get more frightened by the population at large every day

thx /y/live!

pic semi related
Milf bear approves,..

180px-Milf_bear.png

180px-Milf_bear.png

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Well h"okay :] As you know Live went down for a few hours due to maintenance, here is what happened;

- Changed the front page, There are now three tabs
Feautred
Popular
Favourites

-The font colour pallette only has 18 choices, this isn"t great but after having chatted with an admin we were told this will change.

-Word Filters, words such as fuck, cunt and Wakandan are now filtered to ***. This is still a little unstable as it seems to filter random words at any time and cut sentences in half. They also failed to filter every word so even though fuck is, fucker isn"t. Once again admin are going to be creating an option to turn this on and off.

-Fixed Banning, You now get kick banned :] Which helps alot with spammers who used to just not click the okay button.

-Banning/Kicking Guests, you an now get rid of guests in the room!

-Guest options, as a guest you now cannot view text until you sign in, only see the broadcast.

Admins are also working on giving us the option to have an extra 4 webtray spaces. They said this will hog alot of bandwitch but thats why me and Milf suggested to them that it should be optional. always a pain that you can"t see everyone who"s live.

Thats all i can think of right now off the top of my head :]

LIVE: less than three mini