Yahoo live epic fun

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Regime said:
yeah the FOH rooms were the best. Lowk AA or whoever had it down.

Is teelook still on? rofl.
Yeah, teelok is still on apparently...

In a effort to spend less time at the bar i have been back on ylive alot. Not advocating the site at all, but you can most likely tune and watch me chainsmoke, get drunk and act like a retard nightly.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My sister really is moving to SF. I was chatting with her on AIM, she"s assured me if I move to portland she"ll hook me up with some friends. That could be interesting!

Lowk_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
My sister really is moving to SF. I was chatting with her on AIM, she"s assured me if I move to portland she"ll hook me up with some friends. That could be interesting!
There is that issue though of her in house penis...

Are you looking to bail out of that southern residence in which you currently reside?

Lowk_foh

shitlord
You will need a butler/driver, and someone to distract her friend "green". You should not make the move ill prepared.

I feel yah though man, the south fucking sucks.....

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
oh well shucks it died?

* Ignore: Don?t want to see someone?s messages? Ignore them.
* Mute: Don?t want anyone to see someone?s messages in your channel? Mute them.

You can ignore or mute people by clicking on their name in the Who?s Here list, using the menu that pops up. You can ignore anyone you want at any time (if you?re logged in); muting is only for channel owners, in your channel.

You can manage your muted and ignored people just like Favorites: hit the Settings link in the top menu bar.

We also added a new way of using chat that only lets the people you pick chat in your channel. We?re calling these people VIPs. You can add or remove VIPs from inside your channel, or from Settings.

All new Yahoo! Live channels will be in VIP-only mode by default. If you want to make your chat room open to all, VIP-only, or close it entirely, you can do it in Settings.

makes yahoo live much harder to troll but alot more fun for decent conversation. even seen aychamo back in there...

Mini_Miik said:
oh well shucks it died?

* Ignore: Don't want to see someone's messages? Ignore them.
* Mute: Don't want anyone to see someone's messages in your channel? Mute them.

You can ignore or mute people by clicking on their name in the Who's Here list, using the menu that pops up. You can ignore anyone you want at any time (if you're logged in); muting is only for channel owners, in your channel.

You can manage your muted and ignored people just like Favorites: hit the Settings link in the top menu bar.

We also added a new way of using chat that only lets the people you pick chat in your channel. We're calling these people VIPs. You can add or remove VIPs from inside your channel, or from Settings.

All new Yahoo! Live channels will be in VIP-only mode by default. If you want to make your chat room open to all, VIP-only, or close it entirely, you can do it in Settings.

makes yahoo live much harder to troll but alot more fun for decent conversation. even seen aychamo back in there...
But..trolling is the only reason to go on yahoolive...now there is no chance of random tits :-(

Edit: need to post some more recent links for the good ol boys- like mudkipps fry yourself and milf ssg etc etc - i have only oldies

edit2: glad your not dead

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
how do we know it actually is her? maybe he has her pword and what not for the foh boards and he sliced off her skin to wear it like a suit and is now typing uder her name? huh, huh???

Ryanz

<Banned>
dioblaire said:
how do we know it actually is her? maybe he has her pword and what not for the foh boards and he sliced off her skin to wear it like a suit and is now typing uder her name? huh, huh???
Look for stretch marks.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
oh well shucks it died?

* Ignore: Don?t want to see someone?s messages? Ignore them.
* Mute: Don?t want anyone to see someone?s messages in your channel? Mute them.

You can ignore or mute people by clicking on their name in the Who?s Here list, using the menu that pops up. You can ignore anyone you want at any time (if you?re logged in); muting is only for channel owners, in your channel.

We also added a new way of using chat that only lets the people you pick chat in your channel. We?re calling these people VIPs. You can add or remove VIPs from inside your channel, or from Settings.

didn"t i banish you from the internet?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mini_miik, are you pregnant yet? Need to keep up with this shit to harvest some lulz.

Yahoo has lacked camwhores...thus this thread died...this thread is 98% seeking TITS OR GTFO...

I would request tho a list of recent !ylivers- I saw sassy on but she had chat off so I could not leech any names/cannels from her viewers.